• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielcote

Nice job and I see you like a mix of asian and communist styled apartments.

riiga

Great blocks! I like the map as well, especially the perspective you used  :thumbsup:

- riiga

art128

io_bg - Thanks my friend ! Your support is always much appreciated ! BTW, it's been a while since your last update..  ;D

Battlecat - Thanks a lot ! I'm glad you like the photoshopping !  :)

kbieniu7 - Thanks for the comment, I'll put some space between those blocks !  ;)

kwakelaar - Nah, just an hospital !  :P I'm glad you like the update.  :)

Bobbi - Thanks !

Nexis4Jersey - That's right, thanks a lot !

jackxu - Thanks.  :)

danielcote - Yeah, I like a lot the mix of asian and commie apartments, thanks.  :)

riiga - Thanks a lot my friend, I have no merit for the map, I "borrowed" the idea to Daniel (Shadow Assassin)  :-[ So I think we can thanks him for that fantastic idea !  ;D

Time to update my MD !
Today's update will show the central island of the capitol city, Vratska. The island is named "Gamla Stan" (yeah like Stockholm's one... ) and is a mix of modern, with the steel tower and some other towers from the 70's , and old with the general hospital and some w2w buildings.
The island is crossed by a metro line and a tram line.

To start, three mosaics:

Next are three simple pictures

And to finish here's a panorama of the island (click to see full size ! )

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

calibanX

Gamla Stan is beautiful Arthur. I would love to see where it is relative to the rest of the city in a region view. Nice job!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

WC_EEND

lovely city arthur :thumbsup:, but why is there an area in red in the first mosaic? 
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

art128

Quote from: WC_EEND on December 26, 2009, 03:50:57 PM
lovely city arthur :thumbsup:, but why is there an area in red in the first mosaic? 

Because it's still under-construction..  ;D

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

First screen looks excellent, especially the southern banks.
Also great idea with this long square in avenue! Great work  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

riiga

Great pictures! However, it doesn't look like a really really old town (gamla stan) :P

- riiga

Nardo69

Nice Update. I like the mix of the different BATs, only the mediterranean hospital and that Fench(?) timberwork houes don't fit in IMHO.

I also like what you did with the colors. This way the pictures have that atmosphere of a cold but not too cold, rainy and snow free day in Winter.

Take care my friend

and

Happy New Year!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Cyclone1001

This is looking good, I like the general idea. Keep up the good work, I don't think it will be too hard :P

art128

calibanX - Thanks a lot, Geoff ! I'm sure in the next updates you'll be able to see where it stands in the city..  ;)

WC_EEND - Thanks Xander !

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil..  :)

riiga - Thanks, yeah, it's not really an old town.. ;D ;D

Nardo69 - Hey Bernhard, your comments are always appreciated here ! Thanks a lot, and stop by again !

Cyclone1001 - Thanks a lot ! I'm glad you liked the update. :)

Today's update will show the city of Naszran, which is enterly done with commie blocks.
Naszra is a small city (of currently more than 30.000 habs) located at the nort of the region, just next to the river Ob, and located not far from the Ichim Nuclear power plant (less than 4 km !). The city is also a big industrial area with the general foundry of the region.

Naszran - Strange Cloud

Everything started well in the city, Raining as usual..

People on the street and plazas started feeling Strange odors and watching a redish cloud..

Like in the season the trees gets Red..

But this time Really too red..

And then evrything brings Green as usua in a rainy day.. it was the strange cloud of Ichim Power Plant..

Hope you liked this depressing update !

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Wow....
Fantastic pictures and awesome mosaics, but that's all easy to do when your city looks like yours.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dsrwhat316

Wow, that looks like a very unpleasant place to live  ::) ...and I mean that in a good way  :thumbsup: Excellent work!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Cyclone1001

Nice, freaky and depressing! All you need now is an assassination.

kbieniu7

Great atmosphere as before! This place has special atmosphere, something from previous times, which stayed practicly in the same state to today. The square in front of the station has it too.
Just regional bus station, made from few tiles of asphalt without any building (just small shops) and it will be full :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Fabian93

Fantastic Update, Arthur &apls &apls
I really like the effects you've put on each picture/mosaic :thumbsup:.
It all looks so depressing but still good.
The big boulevard looks fantastic &apls

Keep up the fantastic work,
Fabian ;)

kwakelaar

Two very nice updates, I really like the fact that someone managed to get the huge (television?)tower built on this rather small island in the middle of the city. That must have taken some bureaucratic planning.
Naszran is like you intended, looking quite drab and depressing. I do love the big avenue/boulevard that we can see in some of the pictures.

Gjermund

Battlecat

Fantastic update!  You've done a great job building your regions unique character in this update!  I really love the touch the weather brings to your pictures!

io_bg

Great couple of updates! I particularly like that island and the tower on it. Very unique :thumbsup: As for the last update, this city really has it's atmosphere! I love that boulevard and all the custom lotting.
Can't wait to see more!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Delecto

mmmh ... sure, I will not go on vacation in this wonderfully horrible place.  :D
Can I ask you from where the texture of your great avenue come?

Nice job on this MD!  :thumbsup:

DEL!