• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Hello Nicholas

Quote from: n311cmar on December 25, 2011, 10:28:18 PM
Cant get in to the file exchange... really want to. this site seems alil better then the simtropolis exchange, well more organized my email is .....

This is puzzling as you downloaded a couple items and left comments just two days ago. I'm going to assume for the moment that you know your password - so - I've deactivated your account then manually reactivated it. Try again. Reply here if that does not work and I'll reset the password. 

Good Luck

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jmyers2043

Hello Oren

Quote from: oren on December 25, 2011, 11:46:34 PM
I am not able to sign in to the LEX, and I am certain that I typed in my username and password correctly. My email address is orenjuice@yahoo.com.

I'm going to send you a PM.

- Jim

bfairin

Keep getting the invalid data monkey even though I have checked and rechecked the information is correct. Please help. I need the new NAM.

Belgrade Sim

Guess what: I can't log in. My old username was BelgradeSim or Belgrade Sim but i forgot the password. I tried making a new username but my email was already occupied.

My mail is erskis@hotmail.com

elaroche

I cannot access the lex, my user name is elaroche.

Thanks!

marclikeschicken

I can't get in either.  Keep getting the Monkey.  Please help.  User name is marclikeschicken

jmyers2043

Hello

Quote from: marclikeschicken on December 26, 2011, 03:46:03 PM
I can't get in either.  Keep getting the Monkey.  Please help.  User name is marclikeschicken

Well, there is no LEX profile for 'marclikeschicken'

There is someone who's name is Jason and the email is marclikeschicken@xxxxxxxxx and the LEX login name for that person is evanochko. My initial thought is that you are trying to login using a wrong account name and that you should try again. Let me know if you still have problems. I'll reset your password and you'll be in and dowloading before you can say 1,2, and 3.

However, if your name is not Jason, if your email is not marclikeschicken@xxxx, and if you've never heard of 'evanochko' then please be aware that SC4Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. They require seperate login accounts. 

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi Barry

Quote from: bfairin on December 26, 2011, 08:20:59 AM
Keep getting the invalid data monkey even though I have checked and rechecked the information is correct. Please help. I need the new NAM.

It's been a while since your last download. I'll reset your password and send you a PM

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi Slobodan

Quote from: Belgrade Sim on December 26, 2011, 09:41:34 AM
Guess what: I can't log in. My old username was BelgradeSim or Belgrade Sim but i forgot the password. I tried making a new username but my email was already occupied.

Your login is    Belgrade Sim.

Your account was not active so I manually activated it. Try again. Reply here if you still have problems and I'll reset your password too.

Good Luck

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi Eric

Quote from: elaroche on December 26, 2011, 12:10:54 PM
I cannot access the lex, my user name is elaroche.

Thanks!

You have four login accounts. elaroche, elaroche218, el218, and cc038052. I will reset the password to elaroche and send you a PM. I will then delete the other three.

- Jim

Qorten

Recently getting into SC4 again and downloaded some things here a year or two ago but forgot my pasword, got a new one and now cannot get in the LEX anymore. I'm sure I typed my username and new password correctly. Email connected to my account is dj.sacha@gmail.com

jmyers2043

Hi Sacha

Quote from: Qorten on December 28, 2011, 03:22:29 AM
Recently getting into SC4 again and downloaded some things here a year or two ago but forgot my pasword ...

I sent you a PM

Sgwk372

jmyers2043

Quote from: Sgwk372 on December 28, 2011, 06:03:35 PM
I forgot my username and password for LEX. My email is altamiranoalejandro8@gmail.com.

You've got a bunch of user names. Sgwk372, Alejandro, NikoBellic2334, Sgwk373, and TheGTAGod

I suspect that you should keep Sgwk372. I'll send you a PM. 

- Jim

Cezar_Santos

Hi SC4D team!

I forgot my username and login. I reseted my pc recently e lost my automatic login on LEX exchange.

Could u send my register please!? My e-mail is cezarsantos88@orolix.com.br

Tks!

jmyers2043

Quote from: Cezar_Santos on December 29, 2011, 04:09:35 AM
Hi SC4D team!

I forgot my username and login. I reseted my pc recently e lost my automatic login on LEX exchange.

Could u send my register please!? My e-mail is cezarsantos88@orolix.com.br

Tks!

You have two user names. I'll keep Cezar_Santos as it seems you use that one for the forums and send you a PM. the other one will be deleted.

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

MattShizzle

I can't remember my password there - I had it saved but my computer died and that stupid monkey doesn't have a thing to get it emailed to you (WHY????) please send

Never mind. I was able to remember it.

jmyers2043

Quote from: MattShizzle on December 30, 2011, 08:50:21 PM
... Never mind. I was able to remember it....

Good. Saved me some time.

- Jim

Pat

de monkey is me enemy lol  :D... Honestly Jim if you could reset my password would be great or who ever else could do it first please, Opera had a hiccup and don't remember it and nor do I lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jmyers2043

Quote from: Pat on January 03, 2012, 04:13:24 PM
de monkey is me enemy ...

You're going to have to help me out ... are you the same who's email is      patrick64_6@xxxxxxxxxx ?

- Jim