• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to Adjust Your Budget

Started by dedgren, January 11, 2007, 08:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Hmmm when I start my city I just want to get right in to it and not have to enter anything so i just use the rush hour simoleon mod.

petercintn

Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.   $%Grinno$%  A mayor does not spend money on interstates or state roads or for that matter even county roads.  Mayors also spend none of the cities' revenues on military installations or commercial docks... yada yada yada.  You get the picture.  So I use a little park that gives you 25 grand on top of your budget to make up for things I don't think is the mayor's responsibilities.  I still enjoy trying to balance the budget otherwise, but this usually helps out quite a bit and keeps me from thinking I'm out right cheating.  No disrespect to anyone no matter how they play the game, it's your game after all.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

ecoba

I use Azuls Max Money Modd, It automatically gives 999.999.999.999.999.999.999- etc...

This does not limit my expenses, but I still enjoy getting more money in the Maxis premade cities. In that Berlin city, Konradshohe, or something of the matter, something happened that made the city budget go from 763$ to over 2 million.

Ethan