• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM configuration software

Started by GoaSkin, November 02, 2008, 03:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoaSkin

monorail type has been moved to the general settings because choosing bethween monorail, hsr and bullet train is also necessary for the tunnel and slope settings.
download SC4Config public BETA (RC1)

Andreas

I like the tabs a lot - makes everything less cluttered, and you can group options that belong together nicely. For the traffic plugin configuration (esp. for first-time run after the NAM installation, or for novice users), a wizard would be great as well. I agree with z that some discussion about the design is necessary, but I'm sure we could work out the details.
Andreas

tamorr

I have to agree that the Tab setting is a better enviroment for me. Easier to organize options like others have said. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."