• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morm0

Hi, i have just registered to sc4d and i can't access LEX :/ Nickname: Morm0

BarbyW

You have two accounts showing in the database: Morm0 and mormo. Check that you are typing in the username and password exactly as you registered with capital letters in the correct places. If you still have problems acessing your account post again and I will reset your password for you.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Girafe

I post here because I have a problem to access to lex.

In the forum I log in with the name Girafe but to the lex Girafe doesn't work and I don't remember if it's me who have created this account so could an admn tell me what's the mail adress of Girafe account in the lex and if it's my account how can I get new code access ?

Many thanks
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Leeway

I've had a account on this website for ages, haven't used it in a while. When I went to log on to LEX I couldn't remember my password, so I used the password retrivle program and had it sent to my e-mail. I can log onto the site with no problem. But I can't log on to lex. Help please.

Thanks.

Leeway.

BarbyW

I have reset your LEX password and sent it by PM.

xdancerk3

I can't access it. I registed under xdancerk3, I got the registration email, I activated my account, but whenever I try to access the LEX, it says that there was a problem with the data I entered. Whats going on?!?!

BarbyW

I see that your account is active and that you have downloaded one file. Please ensure that you type in your username and password EXACTLY how you did when you registered. If you still cannot access I can reset your password and send it by PM.

Alicepleasance

Hello!

I am really unfortunate to start my stay here at SC4Devotion with this message, but apparently I did not get my activation e-mail for the LEX.

My username is the same as here - as should be my mail address. I double checked all spam folders in question, but the activation e-mail seems to have been lost during transmission.

You help would be highly appreciated, and thank you for your help in advance.

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account so you should be able to access the LEX now. Welcome and enjoy.

Alicepleasance

firdausabdullah

Hey man, so dissapointed today! I hate that kingkong with the keyboard, anything wrong with my account? I'm pretty sure I entered the correct details. firdausabdullah

BarbyW

Nothing wrong with your account. Check that you have typed in your username and password correctly

Paulo Bergonci

Hi, i can't acess LEX  :'(, I try a tousand times and not enter.
My username is Paulo Bergonci, plis, someone can help me  ()sad()

BarbyW

Paulo Bergonci: I cannot find that username in the database. Have you registered for the LEX separately? If not then you need to do so. Click the LEX button at the top of the page and register.

Paulo Bergonci

I make this, many times, registred one time, then i log on, and appear that monkey  &ops

Bobbi

Quote from: Paulo Bergonci on September 25, 2009, 08:25:08 AM
I make this, many times, registred one time, then i log on, and appear that monkey  &ops
Have you received an e-mail and activated your account?

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

MaxlMantis

The Monkey on the Exchange

I tried to register a month ago
all i got the monkey was

i thought site broke down or something

now i came to this forum

i cant login / register!

pls help

thank you

blob

hello everybody

I also just re-registered with my username "blob", I recieved the notification and tried to use my new password but it always says "incorrect login"...by the way could you please delete my other alter ego "cassle"...I used it cos I was so desperate...thanx a lot in advance

Jmouse

I just found this post in the Introduce yourself... thread:

Quote from: 2hot2bstr8 on September 27, 2009, 11:21:58 AM
Hello to all,
Very new to all of this. Just joined this week actually. Can't wait to see all the downloads there are on this site
Just one question. I keep getting a monkey graphic when i try to log in the lex exchange. Is there a different login? I just used the one for this site. Anyway anyone who can help with this would be great.

Thanks in advance...

Joan

BarbyW

Joan, can you tell him it is a separate registration, please?