• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan45677

Yes ryan45676 is me, i thought something haad gone wrong so I made another account.  PLZ FIX!  Thank you.

callagrafx

Quote from: ryan45677 on April 10, 2008, 11:58:37 AM
Yes ryan45676 is me, i thought something haad gone wrong so I made another account.  PLZ FIX!  Thank you.

Okey Dokey, all fixed and you have access...enjoy  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

ryan45677

wgpfatboy

i also can't get on the LEX. i have regestered and when i try i get the same message. also my e mail no longer works when i get a link to follow so i can't re register.

BarbyW

wgpfatboy: I can find no trace of your username on the LEX. Are you sure you registered separately for the LEX? It is not the same registration as for the forum.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Geberel

Hello, I have registered 4 days ago to the bsc exchange but I received no mail... Please, I need new bats! ;)

BarbyW

I have manually activated you so you can now access the LEX. Welcome and enjoy.

MayorToaster

Hello!

Would it be possible to activate my username for the Lex manually?  I have signed up under the name MayorToaster the same as my forum name.  I tried to sign up again when I did not receive the mail and it said the name was already used, therefore I'm guessing my first attempt did work but I just did not get the E-Mail.

I received my forum activation E-Mail pretty much instantly, but it is coming up to 24hrs since I tried to register for the Lex and no mail has arrived.

Thanks for any help in advance  ;D

BarbyW

I have activated you manually, MayorToaster. You can now access the LEX. Welcome and enjoy.

MayorToaster

Thank you very much BarbyW, now I can try out the NAM!  :thumbsup:

wgpfatboy

i thought i did. if i did something wrong what do i do? i know that at one time i got an e mail back from your sight with a link to activat but my e mail would not take me to the link,i don't know why my e mail dosen't work and i would love to use the LEX it look great and i love sim city4

BarbyW

I found your record and have changed your password. I am sending the password in a PM to y0u.

tommyboyo

I also have the same problems as Klang J after I activated my account at the LEX. ()sad() Any help would be appreciated.   ;D

BarbyW

tommyboyo

barrera_marquez

I also have one, I cannot download from BSC because it keeps me from logging in, it shows a gorilla and says that I have not activated my account but I already activated it.

Running Windows XP SP2
Both Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3 beta 2 have the same problem
With a speed of 384 kbps
With Norton Internet Security 2007 Installed

Please help

BarbyW

What username are you trying to use? barreramarquez is the active account. I notice you have three accounts so will delete the other two.

barrera_marquez

barreramarquez isn't mine, only barrera_marquez.

It still doesn't work sorry.

BarbyW

I have unlocked the barrera_marquez account now.
There are three accounts on the LEX:
barrera - the logged email address for this is also logged to barrera_marquez on the forums
barreramarquez - the logged email address for this is only different by the underscore from the barrera_marquez account
barrera_marquez - the logged email address for this is also logged to barrera on the forums.
All three are shown as Philippines so if these are all your accounts please arrange to delete those that are not to be used. It is very confusing.

barrera_marquez

Still no use I can't login on the front page, any assistance?