• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Region graphic problem (fixed but weird)

Started by petercintn, February 17, 2007, 02:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercintn

Here's something I haven't seen before

This was taken from Region Census.  In SC4's region view the white band is dark blue.  Doesn't seem to affect the tiles, everything is hunky dory once into one of the cities.  I saved one city and the band showed up, then it showed up after I saved the other city.  Makes me kinda nervous.  Wait, got an idea.  If it works I'll edit to tell you, if it doesn't, I'll tell you too.

edit:  I was poking around in SC4 at the 1600 by 1200 resolution and did some stuff so I saved the city.  Went to the other city and completed the rail conection so I saved it too.  That's when the band showed up.  I changed the resolution back to 1024 by 768, saved the cities and all's back to normal.  So I would assume it's best to save the cities in the same resolution that you started them in, at least in my case.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

wouanagaine

This is a known bug of SC4
1600x1200 region shot will only works if you have around 4Gb of RAM ( BourneID or AleK can confirm that )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

jeronij

Good to know it is a known bug, and that I wont be able to fix it  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary