• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AL•FERRID(UPDATE 5-District C 121228)

Started by weixc812, August 12, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Awesome update  &apls  All the water and green spaces are really nice and you have a very good choice of buildings  :thumbsup:

Yan077

a MD by weixc812...  :o first time I see your MD... one word : crazy ! 

Oh please, could you give number to your pictures?
My favorites pictures from the last update are #2 and #4, wonderful harbour and amusement park   :thumbsup:

threestooges

On behalf of the OSITM Committee, welcome to the month of December. We'll be looking forward to what you have in store.

vortext

Congratulations!  &apls

But, erm, is it just me or all the pictures are gone?  ()what()
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Quote from: vortext on December 01, 2012, 12:41:35 PM
Congratulations!  &apls

But, erm, is it just me or all the pictures are gone?  ()what()

No, it's not you....  $%Grinno$%

Aaaand they're back.

Also congrats on OSITM award!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

Wow, an OSITM! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

Let's see what you're going to bring..... ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Great! I'm very happy we'll be sharing this subforum this month :)

Cheers
Willy

metarvo

I hadn't seen this one before this month, but I'm glad to have found it due to your achievement of OSITM.  It must have been time consuming to re-LOT all of those buildings.  I especially like the roller coaster in the water.

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem

Congratulations on your OSITM Nick  :party:  I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for us this month!!

rooker1

A big congrats on getting into OSITM!
I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.
If it's anything like your past updates, we are in for a treat.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

weixc812

So proud to be awarded O.S.I.T.M. that I will carry on working and keep updating. And I'm thankful to all the suggestion and advice you gave me. Without your support, I won't have the strength to keep my way. :D
So here is an update about the night scenes of District B
UPDATE 4 - District B(Con'd)

REPLIES
@jmyers2043:Thanks. I use ploppable water as the sea in order to make it controllable, so it's not that complicated.(I'm just cheating indeed ;D)
@sunv123:Thanks very much for concerning, I'm glad you love the amusement park creation.
@art128:Thanks a lot, Arthur. Your Japanese style city is quite unique too, one of my favorite.  :thumbsup:
@Mr.Lin:Great thanks, my friend. I'm eager to see your update.
@Dantes:Thanks for visiting. So glad that the CBD looks more real.  ()stsfd()
@noahclem:Thanks, Noah. I'm considering making some mountains around, and your city is the best to learn from.  :thumbsup:
@Yan077:Hey, welcome to AL FERRID. Corsica is one of my favorite city and I get envy of what you made. I think we're holding different notions in builiding a city that you're so good at dealing with terran and landscape. So there is so many things I can learn from you  ;)
@threestooges: Great thanks to the OSITM Committee and your diligent work. :thumbsup: I'll keep upadting though I've been a little busy recently.
@vortext:Thanks. A few days ago I changed the directory of my pictures so there was a problem then. Now I've recoverred that and hope you enjoy my new update.  ;)
@Swordmaster: Thanks a lot, my friend. I'm happy to share the subforum this month with you. I'll visit your MD as soon as I get done the things on hand.  :P
@metarvo: Thanks very much for visiting. It's really time-consuming to do all the relotting but I'm happy you love the outcomes.
@rooker1:Thanks, Robin. I'll do my best to bring new updates to you.  :)
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Mr.Lin

Amazing!
The city's beautiful night scene regaled my eyes !
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

sunv123

That looks amazing! :thumbsup: The night pic looks wonderful! ;D

Keep up the great work!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Wow, this is good. The third picture shows it well, this is one of the best night-time business districts I've seen in a while. I like how it's not all jam-packed, but still very dense at the same time.

Cheers
Willy

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Awesome pictures  &apls  Al-Ferrid is a beautiful place at night. The fireworks and the hot air balloon are very nice touches  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

What a nice night pictures! The third one is specially alive   :)

Links to SC4 websites

benedict

Congratulations on your selection for OSITM. Amazing night images of your city - looking forward to the rest of the month.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

nbvc

Fantastic night images and congratulations on OSITM. :thumbsup:

bat

Great work on your city there. And congrats on the first OSITM-award. &apls
The night shots are nice. :thumbsup: