• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AL•FERRID(UPDATE 5-District C 121228)

Started by weixc812, August 12, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Mr.Lin

我该说什么好呢?
看你的城市简直就是一种享受。
继续保持~
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Dantes

A new update!  :o I am very pleased to see again from you pictures.  :thumbsup: If you wanna show it is always impressive.  :thumbsup: The night shots amaze you with their beauty and attention to detail. I like the colorful fountain on the roundabout.  :)

rooker1

Very nice night pics and awesome looking city. 
I can tell it took a lot of time to do the LOTting, but it looks like the result was worth it.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Nice work with your city.
The night pictures are awesome and I like the selection of buidings and the LOTing. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

weixc812

@art128:Weird isn't it? I just put a little flavour to it  $%Grinno$%
@Mr.Lin: Thanks a lot, my friend. I'm waiting for your updates  :thumbsup:
@Dantes:Thanks. Then with your support I have the power to carry on my work and make details like I used to.
@rooker1:Thank a lot! It does take a lot of time to do the LOTting, but I find it really interesting  ;D
@Kergelen:Thank you, my friend. I'll keep updating  ;D

AN OVERALL SNAP
I decide to put this overall pic up though the city is still unfinished. I've been busy lately so may not have the time to deal with the details. Just to show that the city is still alive and need not-so-long time to decorate the rest of it ;)

It's a little hazy since it's highly compressed.
And any comments?
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Ol.S / Benoit

The global layout is genious, beaches, canals, bay, marinas, amusement park... Amazing work !
I just feel like their is not enaugh density, this is a lot of stadiums, museums & parks ! But I guess it works with the idea of the "perfect" city ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Awesome overview  &apls  Your work in LE has definitely paid off. And that lightning picture  :o

Keep it up  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Mr.Lin

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

BrotherJie

&apls so excellent job~ hope to see your more fantastic works here in the future,WC! ;D

westy177

Looks really nice love the canal system. Btw where can I get that zig zag building near the waterfront.
Thanks.

art128

Hmm I missed the update...

Very nice overview. We can see how well lotted your city is.  I just wish your railways had smooth curves, that would be excellent. ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

Mr.Lin

like your city very much !
wait for your next update~

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

weixc812

UPDATE 3 - District B

REPLIES
@Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks for nice advice, my friend. I've increased the desity a little, it will show up in later updates  ;D
@noahclem: Thanks, Noah. LE work is really time-consuming and I nearly gave up sometimes. I wish the final overall pic takes up good.  ;)
@nbvc: Thanks a lot  :)
@Mr.Lin:Thanks for supporting me all the time, my friend. Hoping to see your updates  :thumbsup:
@BrotherJie:Thanks a lot, please keep checking up my updates  ;D
@art128: I personally don't like the railway without texture, so I ignore the FARR and decide to use the original zigzag ones(Freaky isn't it $%Grinno$%)
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

jmyers2043

I like this. There is water every where. That would kind of challenging, I think

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

sunv123

I really like that amusement park that's somewhat in the water, and your choice of buildings.
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

art128

Quote from: weixc812 on November 01, 2012, 08:01:24 AM
@art128: I personally don't like the railway without texture, so I ignore the FARR and decide to use the original zigzag ones(Freaky isn't it $%Grinno$%)

Well i do agree with you that it's most of the time frustrating to not have any grass under the FARR pieces.

Wonderful update once again. Quite an unique city you've there.

Props & Texture Catalog

Mr.Lin

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Dantes