• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Good stuff, wow! Love the variety of cityscapes and especially enjoy your use of water. Is the (non-canal) water a mod or photo-shopping? Tried looking backwards to find out, hope I didn't miss the answer. Incredibly well put together stuff!

canyonjumper

Nice! I like the photoshopping around the water's edge!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

kbieniu7

I can see your chaos there  ;D
Congrats of moving to classics!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gilikov1994

Hej Arthur, you've made it! The Classics :D

Well done ;)

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

planetechef

both of this mosaic are beautifull, nice mist effect, may i ask what can of water mod you use? the reflection is pretty nice.
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

nedalezz

Wow! Thats a great mosaic, especially the first one. The contrast between old and modern - you pull it off perfectly.

art128

nbvc - Thanks !

Gilikov1994 - Hehe, thanks you very much, Giel !  :P

ecoba - Thanks ! This area is pride of the city for sure ! More to come !

noahclem - Thanks you for the put into the classics ! The non canal water is a photoshopping, but only for the waves, the texture is a part of a water mod, but I don't recall which one.. Maybe it was PEG's  brigantine, or one of Dogfight.. :P

canyonjumper - Thanks Jordan !  :)

kbieniu7 - My chaos ? What do you mean by that ?  ;D Thanks btw !  :P

Gilikov1994 (2) - Thanks my friend ! it's an honor for me to get into the classics.

planetechef - The reflection is photoshopped, but the water mod is brigantine I guess. Thanks anyway ! I'm glad you liked the mosaics.. !  :P

nedalezz - Thanks a lot, Nedal ! i'm glad you like the first mosaic ! (as well as the two others ! :D )

So, thanks you everyone for putting my MD into this category, it's an honor for me to be in the classics ! So today three special mosaics !

Thanks everyone ! Now to the 1000th...  :D

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Congrats on making it to the Classics! Great firework photoshopping as well! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

canyonjumper

Congratulations Arthur! Your MD certainly deserves to be in the classics ;D  Excellent mosiacs, and PS'ing!

Your friend,
                                       Jordan :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

Congratulations! A well done celebration for a fabulous effort. Great job!  ;D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

ecoba

Congragulations again, my friend. This was a wonderful celebration that you've given us as well. The photoshopping is excellent and the city is wonderful.

Ethan  :)

rooker1

Great work Arthur on mkaing it into "The Classics" section.  I knew it wouldn't take too long before you joined this rank with all your great pictures.  And this last post of your is no exception, I love the night mosaics and the fire works....very fitting for reaching 500 comments.  Here's to another 500 and more.
&apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

nedalezz

What a great set of mosaics, and yes, you did well with the fireworks there! Congrats on the 500 comments, and hopefully they will be 1000 pretty soon :)

Nardo69

Welcome to the classics (even though it is a bit pathetic if you see how long it took for me ...)  ::)

Sorry for not posting earlier but that old coal eating and steam-driven laptop of mine had some problems with your wonderful mosaics ... telling me it's more than about time for a new computer ...

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Gilikov1994

Arthur...

How many Vhram cost an airplaneticket to Vratska  ()what() :P

Wish you all the best

Giel :thumbsup:

art128

io_bg - Thanks a lot my friend !

canyonjumper - Thanks Jordan !

Schulmanator - Hey, long time didn't see you ! Thanks for stopping by !

ecoba - Thanks a lot my friend, Ethan !

rooker1 - Thanks a lot Robin, i'm glad you liked the fireworks !

nedalezz - Well, pretty soon, maybe not, but 1000 fore sure ! Thanks you very much Nedal !

Nardo69 - Thanks you very much Bernhard, i'm sorry that my mosaics are givin' you some problems, it was the same with my laptop before I bought this wonderful computer.. ! Thanks a lot !

Gilikov1994 - Thanks a lot Giel (how impossible is your name to pronounce ! ... xD  :P ) a plane, well almost the same as in euros .  :D

Okay, I made some modification on the canal since the last update, so here are the pictures (two mosaics by night and some single pictures). Also a new stadium has opened in the capital, the UFC Vratska football stadium..

I hope you liked this update !

Arthur! :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Whole city looks great!  Raiway on the 4th screen cathed my eye. And also this guy at Aurora skyscraper  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

WC_EEND

Quote from: art128 on May 09, 2010, 11:32:30 AM
Nardo69 - Thanks you very much Bernhard, i'm sorry that my mosaics are givin' you some problems, it was the same with my laptop before I bought this wonderful computer.. ! Thanks a lot !

Gilikov1994 - Thanks a lot Giel (how impossible is your name to pronounce ! ... xD  :P ) a plane, well almost the same as in euros .  :D
Lovely mosaics once more Arthur :thumbsup: (although I've had to hit refresh more than 5 times to see them normally)
I think I have a similar problem as Nardo

PS: "Giel" is not that hard to pronounce ;D

take care

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Gilikov1994

Haha, my name is not so difficult to pronounce indeed ;)
Great mosaics, that city overview look amazing either. Btw, you 'll see me soon in Vratska xD  :thumbsup:

Your friend, Giel ;)

canyonjumper

Awesome pics Arthur!! I liked the thin strip of land, with the Statue Of Liberty on it ;D

Your friend, 
                             Jordan :thumbsup: