• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NUTs - a not so young LE and b.a.t. Team

Started by tooheys, March 23, 2008, 12:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Now that Jason has some new slippers and something to nibble on - no no, don't eat the slippers! - maybe some of you would mosey over to the Mouse House for a quick look at the latest update.

I posted a test render at the end and, much to my surprise, it actually looks like a little house! Then Paul ran it through the LE and inspired me to finish it up and see it in game. Of course, Dave had to rag on me about the color, but Paul came up with the perfect excuse explanation!

So, see ya' there!
Jm

paroch

To update you all on what is happening NUTwise at the moment.......

The Mouse House....is building up a following and many are describing it as the best tut for those new to the BAT, and our dear friend Derry The Tea Cat was even inpired enough to produce his first house!

The Sports Academy......is generating ideas and we will slowly be adding lots to go along with Dave's great Cricket ground.  Shaun (Diggis) is being an enormous help by producing some custom props for us and we are all very happy with what he's doing.

Dave's Storage Lots.....are in final testing and scrutineering, so we hope they'll appear on the LEX real soon.

My Market Place Lots.....are also in final testing and scrutineering, maybe on the LEX soon.

Dave's Truck/Service Stops.......are looking good and will progress toward LEX over the coming days.

Hope this update helps and feel free to letus know what you like and what else you think we should think about working on.

Paul

Pat

Thats some major stuff going on here Paul and you NUTs are doing awesome stuff!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dioangel

Congrats of coming out with the team!! Love the name! :-) Your stuff is looking fantastic!! &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0