• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NUTs - a not so young LE and b.a.t. Team

Started by tooheys, March 23, 2008, 12:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Although we decided to keep the Mouse House BAT thread separate, that doesn't mean it isn't a team effort. There's been very little sympathy (whining doesn't work) :D but lots of encouragement from the team which has helped The Mouse regroup and hopefully come out ahead. Lee (callagrafx), I incorporated some of your ideas into this latest effort, so take a look and let me know how many mistakes I made! ::)

Anyway, check out the latest update here. And the more feedback, the better.

Until next time...
Joan

Pat

Siiiiiiiigh what is to be is to be i guess.... I will certianly make my way to there now Joan and thank you for your hard work!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange Julius

I like your team's BATs and all, but couldn't anyone change their profile age to over 30? (in case you wanted to know, I don't quite believe some people's profile's age...)

Just a thought &mmm
Gone now...

RippleJet

Quote from: Orange Julius on April 14, 2008, 08:22:56 AM
Just a thought &mmm

Don't waste your thoughts, Julius! ::)

Even if you'd be over 30 you wouldn't automatically become a member of the NUTs. $%Grinno$%
And I can assure you that all three NUT members are even NUF! :D

Pat

Besides why lie about your age??? That is deceitful and pathetic honestly if someone was to do that!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

callagrafx

Quote from: Pat on April 14, 2008, 03:52:26 PM
Besides why lie about your age??? That is deceitful and pathetic honestly if someone was to do that!!!

I'm sure a woman would have a different viewpoint....21 again?  :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Jmouse

QuoteI'm sure a woman would have a different viewpoint....21 again?

Yep, until she reaches the point where she can stop lying about her age and start bragging about it! ;)

Later...
The Mouse

Pat

LoL Lee how is that said Toiche'... you got me on that one lol..... :D

tooheys

QuoteWell I've been promising for a while and I've finally got the kinks ironed out (well I'll soon find out   ) Time to put
the cricket lot up for scrutineering. For those who haven't seen it, here's a pic:

Ok, the time has finally arrived and  I have today opened my LEX candidacy thread and started with the cricket lot. Wish me luck.

Dave

Pat

wooohooo sweet Dave Im glad you finaly opend up and posted a lex thread!!!  &apls &apls &apls

threestooges

Congratulations on making that big step. Soon sims of many cities will be strolling over to the cricket grounds. It looks great.
-Matt

catty

The cricket ground looks great, can't wait to see it in a city  &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jplumbley

Quote from: Diggis on April 12, 2008, 04:37:03 AM
Yeah, I'll take a look.  Should be simple enough... Want that super lime green they use?  It's probably just as easy to do it with textures.

As for queries about the queries, anytime.  ;D

SLAVE...  &sly

I have been neglecting to watch everything you do now... I give you a little leesh to run off into the crowd a bit and you join another team.  Blasphemous!!!  %bur2$  When did I say you could do that? 

Now get back to your cave and make me textures..  ?$%kar&%h No wonder you have been slacking lately.

By the way.. nice work once again here all.   &bis&

*Shaun just wait till I get you back to the.... *
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

tooheys

In order to preserve Diggis' butt or fleece, "No Comment" :D

Though could have sworn he said he was only helping during the time he would normally sleep, eat or s... hmmm  ;D

RippleJet

Seems like we've got a free slave market in here... ::)

jplumbley

Quote from: RippleJet on April 28, 2008, 03:49:43 AM
Seems like we've got a free slave market in here... ::)

It sure aint FREE..  Just because I picked him up first as a greenhorn means that you guys have to pay me..  :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

tooheys

No problem, would your prefer acorns or pecans  ;)

jplumbley

Quote from: tooheys on April 28, 2008, 03:54:15 AM
No problem, would your prefer acorns or pecans  ;)

Cashews.. AND a new pair of slippers.

Street Addon Mod - SAM

Pat

Jp you are only settling for a mere few cashews and a new pair slippers,  Dang better make sure those slippers are pure gold and comfy too  :thumbsup:

Diggis

Actualy while try to sort out the finer details, like style (soft and fluffy, like walking on air) and colour (fuschia), Jason foolishly used the expression 'damn Skippy' and our devout Aussie took offense at the damning of his kangaroo headed God and is sending the SAS to free me. $%#Ninj2