• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VDK New Project

Started by vester, November 22, 2007, 03:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beutelschlurf

moin vester,

:D thanks a lot  :thumbsup:
so, i think i'm geting max for a good reason now!  :P

b_schlurf

vester

... and with ChrisAdams new Bat4max, its a lot easier to play around with the nightlights and the modelling, as you can easy see a pretty good preview of the changes you are doing.

vester

Finally some progress on this project.

Barby has started lotting this:

figui

first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

kimcar

CasperVg

This is looking really good. Looking forward to plopping this one in-game! The round windows really give a special character to the building.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Jack_wilds

Hello Vester, Jack wilds here...

Thought I'd pop in and see whats-up... and I found an architectural study -I like the bat, its textures and Barby's lotting has helped it 'a-lot' too...  :thumbsup:

-It appears to be a not-so-secret llama research facility  :P  $%Grinno$% -the plain white one would be some office type...  ???

then I'd add is some color to make its form 'pop' a bit more -not sure how to pull it off thou... and make it a hospital 

Jack

nekseb

I agree with Jack_wilds about the hospital. It really looks like one. It's real nice.  :thumbsup:

One question - what kind of animals is there in the first picture?  ()what() and why? Or is this building a madhouse and the animals are in fact psychos?  :D
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas

BarbyW

Please ignore the animals ;D I made this on a basic lot and it has yet to be modded. There will not be any wild animals around when it is finished.
It is not a hospital either.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Myself.or.?

Well then, let's play the guessing game.  ;)

To me it looks somewhat like a school, but I'ld somehow go for some type of governmental building. Some type of ministry maybe??? We've only got Water and Rubbish so far, there's still space to fill the district.

Anyway, excellent work on the Bat and the Lot.  &apls
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.