• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manga rivotra

I hope the most famous cow in the simworld will come Back for the Future also in the principality of wonders   :D
I'm impatient to see more !  :bnn:

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

SuperMessi

Wow that lake is just fantastic! Very nice work!

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

FrankU

Quote from: SuperMessi on November 08, 2015, 08:26:11 AM
Wow that lake is just fucktastic! Very nice work!

Please Supermessi....
We understand and even second your enthousiasm, but please think of your language!

SuperMessi

Quote from: FrankU on November 08, 2015, 11:37:04 AM
Quote from: SuperMessi on November 08, 2015, 08:26:11 AM
Wow that lake is just fucktastic! Very nice work!

Please Supermessi....
We understand and even second your enthousiasm, but please think of your language!

Oh I am very sorry!

You are right... Will not happen again and I will edit the post :D

manga rivotra

What an amazing comeback ! always a pleasure to watch  &apls &apls &apls

romualdillo

Those pictures are incredible!!! I can't imgaine what are you going to show us next!!!  :popcorn:

art128

I've never liked that bridge and thus never found any use for it, but man that is some awesome landscaping, good job!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Fantastic pictures my friend ! It's really nice to see you back around here  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

With the Birthday month behind us now and the fantastic month of December ahead, it's time to showcase another superb MD created by a mastermind of this game. With a mix of awesome pictures, exceptional technical skills and a great way to present each updates, it's no wonder this MD has been awarded so much time in the past. Congratulations, Framly!

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

vortext

Congrats on being OSITM!  &apls

Looking forward to see more of your new project!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

Congratulations Framly! Looking forward to this month  :thumbsup:

Framly

Thanks for this honor :thumbsup:

Just a little teaser for my on weekend appearing Update!

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

noahclem

Wow, that's a stunning image  &apls  One of the nicest castle scenes I've yet seen. I'm quite enjoying the medieval theme here lately between you and Vortext  :bnn:

Can I ask what the large castle bat is?

Girafe

Congrats  :thumbsup:

And what a lovely teasing image  &apls

@Noah, Frontenac castle, can be found at least in TSC website
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

It seems that castle is becoming popular the last days. Can't say I don't know why, such a beautiful castle. Nice picture, makes me eager to see the full update. :)

Man this is going to be a cool month!

Props & Texture Catalog

Vizoria

The castle looks great and the tower outside of it rather cute!