• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Badsim's testing ground .

Started by Badsim, October 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air6

Great work. I can't wait to see the result with Vincent's walls.

Yan077

I love this project !
It's more real than real pics  :o
surnatural work with LE, so much details  :-[, this is absolutely breathtaking !!!  &apls &apls &apls

Keep us the good work  ;)

Yann.

Orange_o_

Actually you near perfect, I'd like to find something to say ... but when you see details that you provide as the scaffolding ...
I am amazed

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Badsim

Hi , bonjour ...

Thanks for your support , I need it . :thumbsup:

That reproduction of Saint Marc Basilica (Venice ) has requested 110 000 matches , 170 tubes of glue , 350 hours of work ... If I was younger , it would have me laugh hard . Now , I just smile because if I need no matches and no glue , however this is exactly what I'm doing there . $%Grinno$%

Props are my matches  ... thanks again to all creators . :thumbsup:

Have I ended my previous post giving you Rendez-vous Pont des Arts ? Well , it was a mistake : there's another bridge before Pont des Arts : Pont Royal . ;D

Have to say that various stuff from Pegasus are precious here ...

And , if you didn't notice it , I decided to use the recent bus stop props from Gwail , they're from NYC but , as they're the best ever made , from now they're parisian as well  ... :P

Special thanks to Derry ( TTC ) who sent me his two houseboat models . They are so far the only alternative to IllTonkso' ones . :thumbsup: &apls

To be continued ...

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Sciurus

Just wonderful, the own word it comes from my magh when I see it! :o :o
But, th french flag is a bit to violet, isn't it? $%Grinno$%

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Delecto

Bravo Cédric!!!
it's once again proof that this game is incredible, especially with people like you.  &prt

BarbarossaS

Wow Cédric, your work is amazing. I was used to your perfection from Antigone, but this is so much more than that!
Absolutely fabulous, here's a genius at work people! ;D &apls &apls

-Stijn-

Orange_o_

At the end we will know what to say.  :o

Already now, Google Translator can not find synonym to describe your work ... I will have to find another translator with more words.  $%Grinno$%

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kbieniu7

Brilliant. No comments more, I don't want to say exaclty the same what others.  &aplsOh, they didn't say the bridge looks nice with the rest   :D

Orange, In my opinion Google translator is one of worst translators, I've ever seen. At least with slavian languages, when I tested  :D

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

djvandrake

&apls &apls  :thumbsup:

Outstanding.  Your choice and varation in the trees is quite nice.  And thanks for pointing out those bus stops.  I agree, they're exceptional and fit in just fine.

vnaoned

I would say... perfect. Just perfect.  &apls

citymax

TheTeaCat

Ground breaking stuff.  &apls &apls
Its just so .... supe......   emmmm .....incre..... fantas.....marve.....emmmmmm(please insert you own words of wonder here) &apls &apls

Really its not often I'm left speechless but this time I am. :D

Love the way you used the canal barges :thumbsup:
It's a pleasure that I could help in your project in some little way  ;D ;D

regards
Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

kimcar

&apls &apls Still fantastic lotting and  precise details that you done my friend. Keep it up it`s wonderfull :thumbsup:

j-dub

Gwail

Cédric, it's a real surprise and pleasure to see own work in such great project (at least unless one of your brilliant teammates makes something "more parisian" ;) ). Feel free to ask if you've got any idea of specific advertisement, there is no problem to make a "Paris expansion pack".

From the other hand, I'm thinking for some time about another little contribution, but I'll let myself to contact you via PM.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

Yan077

Orange, no need to find a new translator, there are no words to describe this !!!  :o

Air6

As always this is a masterpiece. You've a big imagination to find props which feet perfect on your custom LOT.

I think that I've got some props which could interest you. Visit my showcase at TSC  ::)

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !