• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Badsim's testing ground .

Started by Badsim, October 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

Wow is really impressive.  &apls
These pictures are really splendid, specially the second picture with the city max props.

citymax

Bravo, very good !

Edit: thank you all, about my props :)

@ cedric, I wait the differents levels for the lampost  $%Grinno$%

djvandrake

Magnificent!  &apls  &apls  &apls  Bravo!  Such outstanding work.  I love the combination of the Cherry and Maple trees.  You do such an impressive job of recreating realsitc street scenes, it's inspirational.

Many thanks for the link and the excellent advice.  I will implement that because I'm quickly getting to the point where I loose track of things.  :D  Too many props for my old brain to remember.  $%Grinno$% 

Citymax, those props are just wonderful.  :thumbsup:

manchou

WOW ! It's a very good work, so beautiful, and realistic, props's citymax are very good on this pictures! There are some detail !
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Girafe

Amazing Cédric   &apls &apls &apls &apls

the place is so beautiful and the news props from citymax are very well

nice work I hope I will help you for this project with future creations  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

manchou

Quote from: Girafe on November 02, 2009, 04:30:42 PM
nice work I hope I will help you for this project with future creations  :)

Yes with your trees  ;) !
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Orange_o_

Dear friend, is really wonderful &apls.  I tested to make a simplistic lot   ... and it was very difficult :'(. I realize the magnitude of your work.

However I am sorry, but I think you have to be met by the TSC's syndrome  :D (1 seul membre non TSC pour commenter ton travail)

&apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kelis

Spectacular Badsim, the Madeleine zone is truly realistic. good job !

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Thanks alot Cedric, now you have made me very curious as to this new method.  "No limitations on the number of props".....hmmmm what could be better?

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Une_ame

Apart from being an awesome work, this work is also a wonderfull clue about what's going on here: the PROPs, the textures, the LOTs and the BATs are all HighQuality level &apls!!

The end is gonna be like fireworks &hlp.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Badsim

Well , this update will take more time than expected ... thanks to be patient . I think it's worth the wait . You have to know that I spend currently an average time of 10 hours a day on it . « Get a life » could reply some of you , and  I would understand ...  $%Grinno$%

Just a pic about the level of details ;

As reminder , the original Lot of « Metro Pernety » by Porkissimo :

That work do not only consist in LotEditing , I do some searches before notably with Google StreetView ( The « Café Madeleine » at the angle is real ) , then I have to find the proper props to build all these little scenes of life I've got in mind.

Another teaser . That one is dedicated to Emmanuel (Une_ame) . Emmanuel , I know how much you love Paris , where you grew while now you're living far from it . Your opinion matters as a double one to me ...   ::)

My apologies for having not the time to participate a little more to SC4D forums . David , I've downloaded your Concorde's props ( 20 MB  :o ) , but , at that rythm , I do not expect to work on Place de La Concorde before December . $%Grinno$%
Looking at the unbeatable realism of these props , I don't doubt that Place de La Concorde will be , with Le Louvre , one of the two most outstanding  places of that project . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Une_ame

Cedric, what can I say ?

Obviously, you spend a lot of time studying the pics cause the result is stuning :o. The details (props) are perfect and fit perfectly in the place &apls.

The only point is the flag at the top of the church, are you sure about it ? I can't remember having seen a flag at this place ()what().

The way you change Porki's BAT is amazing, I also like the scaffolding in front of the building, soo parisian :satisfied: There's a feeling of "grands boulevards" from this picture.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Orange_o_

Cedric, I do not know what to say really. &apls Your work is enormous.

If you need props or special bat especially not hesitate. The great palace and can expect some news would do me good ... to change the Place (which is somewhat big)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

DebussyMan

That picture from orange is really revealing. :o
Impossible to make a closer approach to the real thing  &apls

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

seraf

Em  :o ...... (doesn't know what to say) .... this is ... a really good work  &apls ...  :o

kbieniu7

Hmmm... Ehm... Does somebody know, where my words run away? I can't find them!  ;D
So: just great!  &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Nardo69

Oh boy ...  &mmm

first Yann with his Corsica and now you ...  :(

that is so highly demotivating awesome great that I don't wether and when I am daring to do more than 10000 sims on a large map ...  :'(

but it IS simply stunning!

Andreas

:shocked2:  It's... well, really, I don't know how to say it, there are no words anymore to describe this utterly insane amount of realism. How long will it take to recreate something like this in a game like Cities XL? Another six or seven years maybe?
Andreas

kimcar

Euh ! can you tell me witch one is the real one  ??? ;D  Fantastic work my friend. Nothing else to said..... maybe just that i gonna refund my SC4...can`t do such this great work  ;) :thumbsup:

djvandrake

You have to know that I spend currently an average time of 10 hours a day on it . « Get a life » could reply some of you , and  I would understand ... 

A life?    The way I see it is you are doing what you really enjoy, and in the process creating something beautiful that we get to enjoy too because you're kind enough to share your artistry with us.  If that's not having a life then I don't really want one. Hmm?

The most magnificent lot I think I've ever seen.  &apls