• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Boo

Hi BarbyW,
Sorry to bother you all but  I haven't recieved my account activation for the LEX either. Been a week and I have checked  both my  regular mail and spam mail so I wouldn't miss it. ()sad()
Been away to long and found you all moved over here. So glad !!
User name for LEX I think is pekeboo01.
Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
Thanks again,
Boo

callagrafx

Hi Boo

pekeboo01 is now an active LEX member...enjoy  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Boo

waynestevens

Hi, I had forgotten my password and had it reset. Although i am logged into the forum page, every time I try to log into the BSC Lot Exchange, this monkey shows up to say I entered invalid data? Is there an administrator that can offer assistance? Thank You, Wayne

callagrafx

Merged with the main topic...oh, and I sent you a PM Wayne, so you should be able to access now  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

waynestevens: I cannot find you registered at the LEX under this username. Have you used a different one?
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

BarbyW

Crazy &mmm I copied and pasted your name and it didn't show so I just used part of it and found you. I see Cal has sent you a PM.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

SgtJoeDes

Hello callagrafx

&mmm I'm so sorry, been out and about again, i should have replied earlier. Thank you very much for your help. It now works fine.  :thumbsup:

Thanks again  ()stsfd()
SgtJoeDes

Karabina

I registered on the lex already but i didn't recieve any e-mail yet, if someone could help....

callagrafx

someone has  :thumbsup:

You should be able to access now.

Tiania

hello
now I cann't  log in to the website where you download this for simcity
can some one help me please my sister is have the same problem
her name is Wensicia456

thanks
Tiania

Diggis

Did you register seperatly there?  It's separated from the forums

callagrafx

Okey Dokey...

Tiania, you are now activated for the LEX.  As for Wensicia456, the username is all in capitals (WENSICIA456) and the LEX is case sensitive.  If she enters the username in caps, it should work.  If not, let one of us know and we'll sort something.

Lee

edit: Merged with correct topic.

mrboo001

I can't get into the LEX. I can use the forums, but thats it. I have the activation email, but that still won't work... I even copied/pasted the password into the LEX login, but that still won't work...

A little help please?

callagrafx

A little help ye shall have...You need to register for the LEX separately from the forums. Once you've done that, if you still can't access, post here and we'll activate you.

mrboo001

Quote from: callagrafx on July 31, 2007, 03:36:55 PM
A little help ye shall have...You need to register for the LEX separately from the forums. Once you've done that, if you still can't access, post here and we'll activate you.

Hmm, I didn't know that...

but that still didn't work.

callagrafx

Your account is there and active...remember the username and password are case sensitive.

You already have an account active there as well: "mrboo001"

mrboo001

Quote from: callagrafx on July 31, 2007, 03:46:08 PM
Your account is there and active...remember the username and password are case sensitive.

You already have an account active there as well: "mrboo001"

Still doesn't work. Its the same password as the forums, and that works. Even when I copy and past the same password and login the forum and LEX at the same type that still doesn't work ()what()

callagrafx

Send me a new preferred password by PM and I'll reset it...don't know why it's not working, it should be fine.