• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crissa

I have a similar problem:

The csxlex front page leads me into a loop. 

But if I'm on the search page or the download page or each file's page and I can download them, it remembers me, etc.

How do I get to the download history page or the 'shopping cart' system?

-Crissa

BarbyW

Do you have cookies enabled for the front page? Apart from that, I can only suggest that when you are on the Search page you click on the Latest button on the top menu bar. That should show you the left sidebar where you will find the Download History and Download List (shopping cart).
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Crissa

Yes, I see that I was missing the frames.  I eventually found them and then bookmarked it (so I'll not lose it again until you guys rename it.)  There's no direct link from any other page once you're logged in, to get the frames, all the links don't include the frame (assuming that you already have it open, even the search results and popup windows).

Perhaps the frames should be included in the http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/ default page?

-Crissa

jrock

i cant login. got my confirmation but keep getting the monkey screen

BarbyW

jrock: your account is shown as active so make sure you are inputting the correct password including any capital letters. If you continue to have problems I shall have to reset your password and send it by PM.

Oceanvs

I can't login.I first registered at the LEX about a month ago and I was able to have access,but few days ago I tried again and couldn't get there anymore and my confirmation link doesn't work either.

BarbyW

I cannot see a problem with your account, Oceanvs, so make sure you are using the correct password - including any capitals. If you continue to have problems I can rest your password and send it by PM if you let me know.

Oceanvs

I still have the same problem. :'(It would be better if you send me a new pasword.Thanks!

bdshiz

I tried registering for LEX and I never got an email. Just wondering if my account can be activated.

callagrafx

Quote from: bdshiz on February 04, 2008, 02:26:29 PM
I tried registering for LEX and I never got an email. Just wondering if my account can be activated.

Manually activated you...try it now.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

bdshiz

Dwnfall

I'm also having the same issue. And was wondering if I can gt my accounr activated also.

BarbyW

dwnfall: your account is now activated. Have fun.

Dwnfall

meks89

Hello All,  I was able to gain access to the forums but I still cannot get into the file exchange. Can someone help me?

BarbyW

I have activated your account at the LEX. Youshould be able to acess now. Enjoy.

scottdog13

I have received my activation email for the forums but not the LEX.  Subsequently, when I attempt to login with my user name for the LEX a message says to check my email for the activation link.  Please help.

Thanks in advance. . . .scottdog13

callagrafx

Quote from: scottdog13 on February 08, 2008, 03:57:50 AM
I have received my activation email for the forums but not the LEX.  Subsequently, when I attempt to login with my user name for the LEX a message says to check my email for the activation link.  Please help.

Thanks in advance. . . .scottdog13

Merged with main thread and activated you manually
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Randomshane

Just registered and didn't recieve activation e-mail

callagrafx

Quote from: Randomshane on February 11, 2008, 12:14:54 PM
Just registered and didn't recieve activation e-mail

Probably got filtered...I've manually activated your account.