• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattb325

Thanks  :)

This one is freshly cooked - a test to make sure I can still bat (plus I wanted to see if the masking option - the feature in 3DS Max that you use for making odd shaped underground areas without having to bat the ground around it still works)

Here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31650-tsvirkunov-electronics/

metarvo

Yes, you can most certainly still bat!  Split-level is something we don't see near enough of in SC4 or RL, but it's nicely done here.

Wow, you're working overtime here, Matt!  :thumbsup:  I can't believe I've missed so much in this thread in just a matter of a week.  I like this idea of "rescuing" demolished buildings; it seems like people are a little happy with the RL bulldoze button sometimes, even though there are often underlying reasons for demolition.  I like the inclusion of diagonals-on-ortho-lots, too.  It shakes things up a bit.  Oh, and the night windows are quite nice!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

I believe BATing is like riding a bike, you can get rusty at it but you never really forget how to do it... And for sure once you get back to it, in under one hour it all comes back at you. :)

That's a nice little building that will certainly find a good use in my region.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

brick_mortimer

Wow!
Thanks for all the fancy new content.
You have a very realistic style, I really like the textures you use.

My overflowing pluginsfolder is gently weeping :thumbsup:
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

mattb325

Thanks all...yes if is like riding a bike, then sometimes uploading the content can be described as riding that same bike without a seat on a bumpy road  ::)

Yes, I like the idea of some underground structures, particularly with industrial.

The next one to get a make-over is Jenquai Alchemy

From this:

To this:

Available here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31655-jenquai-alchemy/

art128

Excellent !
Yeah uploading is a hassle sometime all the time. That's why i decided to do the bare minum.:D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Alan_Waters

It's amazing!

Simcoug

The original Jenquai Alchemy never did anything for me... just never looked right.  The sequel is a huge improvement - thanks for sharing!   :thumbsup:

Dantes

I love your Industrial Buildings! So cool!  &apls &apls &apls

Baltimore

These industrial lots are a major improvement for our HT areas . Thanks for sharing these gems .
AKA raynev1 @Simtropolis
See what I'm into when I'm not playing Simcity4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2BmSZmH0YW7U6TithLBsQ

mattb325

Thanks all, glad you like them  :popcorn:

A quick change of pace....generic-y, boring sort of apartments...there is still a huge lack of mid-rise apartments available for download.

Here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31663-ennuyeuse-apartments/

Tyberius06

Aham... so now you are attacking with these apartments! :D :D :D  :popcorn:
Thanks for shering them and the beautiful industrial lots as well! &apls &apls &apls &apls
They will have good place in my cities! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

FrankU

Really nice! Your work keeps wanting me to make more time for gameplay so that I can actually use them....

bombardiere

Thank you for bringing these gems to us.  &apls

Yeah, I agree. Generic buildings are always in need. Sure a breathtaking landmark building is great, but functional city needs these generic and quite possible boring standard buildings.

I have used your previous apartments and this on will be put in the plugin folder.  (Well, with partically everything else you have made.)

Me, I would love to see more period buildings, but this one will fit in almost every modern city.

Alan_Waters

As always - delicious!

c.p.

These are all cool looking buildings, including the Ennuyuse Apartments (which I don't think is boring at all $%Grinno$% ).  It's great to see so many new buildings here :thumbsup:

JP Schriefer

O love when you release a bunch of BATs at once :p
Thank you very much, Matt! All of them looking great.

praiodan

Splendid work. While the community produced a huge amount of fantastic W2W buildings that can be considered midrises, you are right when it comes to these kind of stand-alone buildings. Clear, sharp and modern boxy buildings. Love it!  &apls

Also compliments on your other buildings I didn't comment on yet  $%Grinno$% Especially your Jenquai Alchemy overhaul. It took me a couple of seconds to realise the plaza (?) of it is underground - neat!  :thumbsup:

brick_mortimer

Quote from: mattb325 on May 26, 2017, 03:27:28 AM
...generic-y, boring sort of apartments...
I love generic-y and boring ;D
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

mattb325

Thanks all, they've been fun & painless to make!

Quote from: bombardiere on May 26, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
.......Me, I would love to see more period buildings, ......

This might be more your speed:

This one won't be painless to make  $%#Ninj2