• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

travis wonderful update and if i digg around i still have the bowling alley you sent me if you want it or if you are gonna start over from scratch im still willing to test it again  ;) what is up with the joining of the buildings there it looks ok but something aint right?

btw welcome to page 2

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ky72x

Wow man those depots look amazing.  Can't wait for them to be released, keep up the great work!  I can't wait for more!

- Kyle

Vario80

Absolutely realistic and great work Travis. There is really nothing what i ahve to criticize. Keep up the good work.  &apls ;)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Madeira aka Constantina

i have never seen bus depots in a city. it's very nice to have them released and when it is I will deploy them in suburban areas like Wood Green and Turnpike Lane and Acton

Pat Riot

Travis welcome to TG, stunning work! &apls

Krio

Indeed awesome work Travis.

the TG is glad to get as skilled lotter as you on board  :thumbsup:

Travis

Thanks everyone.  :) 

Pat, problem has been fixed.  ;) Pics soon.

Also thanks to Patriots and Bengt for inviting me to TG Productions, I'm happy to be a part of it.  :thumbsup:

* New stuff alert *

Spent most of today in the lot editor, a few corrections need to be made, but how does this look?

Now on to #2...

I've got an idea for a "Football Variety Pack". Anyone interested? 

Later.

:thumbsup:

Krio

Football Variety Pack sounds nice, but where did you got that black running tarmac? And maybe take off those flower beds :P

Ennedi

Travis,

American football is not popular in Poland, but this stadium is fantastic! I want it! :thumbsup:
And I was thinking what happened with you  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat Riot

thanks god! nice work. i would put the scoreboards in the back endzone though so that everyone can see them.

Travis

Thanks for the comments.  :thumbsup:

Quotebut where did you got that black running tarmac?

To be honest, I'm not really sure. I don't keep track of my downloads very well, and the other day I happened to come across them in the LE. I'll
hunt them down eventually.  ;)

QuoteAmerican football is not popular in Poland, but this stadium is fantastic! I want it!

As I think you might like a soccer (otherwise known as football outside the US) variation, and a lot of other people probably do too, I'll give it a try.  :)

Quotei would put the scoreboards in the back end zone though so that everyone can see them.

How about both end zones?  ;)

Anyway, there is progress on the Football Variety Pack to show.

A few corrections need to be made, and a few more props added, but how does this one look?

That's a dual-purpose soccer/football field. Notice the goalposts?

Another angle...

Here's a wealthier-looking version of that practice field I showed last post.

A close-up, showing some of the detail. You can even see the end zone pylons...

Lastly, we have a texture variation from the #1 and #2 pics yesterday. I made a big mistake here: The field is too short.  :P I'll correct it.

The textures and props on these aren't final, so don't panic.  $%Grinno$%

Later.

meinhosen

Quote from: Travis on September 22, 2007, 06:47:32 PM
I've got an idea for a "Football Variety Pack". Anyone interested? 

I am! 

Those are some very excellent looking football fields... if you intended them to look like high school fields, you've nailed the look perfectly.  Great work... can't wait to see those hit the LEX.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Pat Riot

two...tricky  ;D

They look great, infact the black one looks just like the feild i play my games on. If you would like i could BAT some props and we could make a high school feild, same style, but higher capacity.

Travis

Small update...

QuoteIf you would like i could BAT some props and we could make a high school feild, same style, but higher capacity.

Sure, send me a message. I've got one or two ideas.  ;)

New stuff:

Chrisadams3997

Hey Trav, besides fixing the grass textures that are off from the others it's looking good, and the new field really fits in well with your base texture there.

By the way, your PM inbox is full, you probably oughta clear a few messages from it ;).

Chris

Pat

Hey travis simply looking great here man and way to go on TG  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat Riot

alright sounds cool , ill do it right now. good work with these new ones, you should make it littered with those props of people that only come out at night (its like people-nightclub or somthing) for a really good high school football atmosphere.

skyjuice

wish i could do lots like these. i did the  "first lot " tutorial park. but how do you houses that doesn´t exist in the plugin folder. someone has to "paint" them. Know what i mean? Love your Generic bus Version.

FrankU

Travis,

Your lots look good. Nice add-ons for the cities between Maxis' simple soccerfields and the large stadiums.
Good fences and other props, thoug flowers and shrubs shouldn't be within the ring, I guess.
So many grass textures, how do you manage to fit everything together?

Travis

More progress.  :)

At this point, the number of lots that have been made for this project is 10, more have been started and even more are planned. :thumbsup:
These lots are totally unmodded right now, and simply organizing them once I'm finished will be quite a challenge.  ;)

There are some pics, though... 10 of them in fact. :)

A mere warm-up picture...

More Stuff!  ;D

Some detail shots...

This lot took over 5 hours to make...

I really like the little barbecue party or whatever here...

Another new field. Also, please excuse the goal out in the middle of the field, I wasn't paying attention when I saved the lot.  :P

Another angle...

And yet another new stadium...

Other end of the field...

That about wraps it up for today, I'll be back soon with more.

Oh, and Frank...
QuoteSo many grass textures, how do you manage to fit everything together?

Patience, just a whole lot of patience.  ;)

Later.