• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canyonjumper

Awesome! I love the way you've presented each mosaic as part of one large mosaic ;D I see that you suffer from plopitis (no cars on the roads). I find that traffic generators are a fine way to disguise it ;D

Your friend,
                          Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

Announcement

Hi guys, sorry for the lake of update this month but I have been very busy with school and other games (black ops, minecraft etc) and to be honest, I didn't get the patience to build something decent to show you without falling into the repetitive updates. But I think i'm gonna play some SC4 this week and I will try to manage to make or at least to prepare an update for Saturday or Sunday, depending on how i'm busy with school..  :)

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

I'll look forward to the update! In the meantime, good luck with school and have fun with whatever else you're up to  ;D

art128

io_bg - Yeap, custom Kremlin Walls ! Thank anyway for your comment my friend !

peter007 - Thanks ! i'm glad you liked the walls, really I put some hard works on them ! ;D

Ricky112233 - Thank you very much for your comment Ricky !  :thumbsup:

Badsim - Merci beaucoup, Cédric ! i'm glad you liked this update, also as my MD. It's always great to see you around !  :)

noahclem - héhéhé, Thank a lot, i'm glad you liked everything !  :P

Battlecat - And I hope they're ! Really you can't imagine how hard I worked on them, and I haven't finished yet ! Thank for the comment !

bat - Thank you Bat !  :P

Sciurus - merci Guillaume ! :P

RickD - I'm glad you liked the mosaic !

penguin007 - I really tried to make the industrial feel, i'm glad you've seen it, Will ! Thank for the comment my friend ! :P

kwakelaar - Thank ! i'm still not really satisfied about the night lighting on my walls, but anyway they already looks nice !

canyonjumper - I don't plop !  :P It's just cause cars are rare in the city... xD Anyway i'll try to put some hidden Traffic Generator somewhere around the big avenues. Thank anyway for your comment , Jordan !

Terring7 - Thanks !

OKay, i'm finally back with an update, bout' time I must say ! Anyway when I was not playing SC4 or studying, I was busy making videos, I invite you to check out my youtube channel AkinoeHD, well i'm not alone to "moderate and upload" videos, a friend is helping me too.
Anyway back on simcity, here' s a little update for you guys !

I hope you enjoyed this update !
Take care,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Nice new pictures! The night views are great!
Looking forward to more... ;)

noahclem

Glad to see you back!

I really like the tower and the park area surrounded by w2w buildings!

sc-4

Call me Ludo

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tomas Neto

Very nice update Arthur, great pictures my friend!!!  :thumbsup:

Reikhardt

What a great update, really enjoyed viewing your MD for the first time today, I love the realistic layout to your cities!

marsh

Great W2W area. I have to say though the "Kazan" was insanely awesome. Did you make those walls yourself?

,marsh

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

io_bg

Another great update! I like the TV tower and the plaza around it :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kwakelaar

Nice to see another update, the TV tower and the triangular square looks great.

nedalezz

Thats a gorgeous mosaic!

The big tower in the middle adds alot of character to an otherwise very Soviet-y city, and it looks really good :)

canyonjumper

Quote from: art128 on March 29, 2011, 08:32:49 AMcanyonjumper - I don't plop !  :P It's just cause cars are rare in the city... xD Anyway i'll try to put some hidden Traffic Generator somewhere around the big avenues. Thank anyway for your comment , Jordan !

That's grown??!! It looks too awesome to be grown! :P Anyways, love this update, that tower looks great!

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

kbieniu7

Awesome work, especially with previus update. Really nice are those stadium embankements. And my eye was caught by this little piece of ex (or maybe not so?) industrial zone. With some ancient railways. Even with catenaries  $%Grinno$%
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kelis

WOW Art the night pictures are amazing, You did a good job in this area  &apls &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||