• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Re-Creations - Dita's Repair Shop

Started by xxdita, March 04, 2008, 01:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC4BOY

Yep you're right.. even more embarrassing since I LOOKED!! .. got to stop having so many windows open at the same time.. lolz..

b22rian

Hi, I had a question on the Lovely Jamison Steel mill...

I'm using the ploppable version... The jobs are showing up fine in the query window... My only question is should the mill also be producing freight too ? Or maybe that is something only the growable version will do ? Im quite sure i ran the train tracks into the mill itself correctly to try and trigger the paths.. Thanks for some help..

mightygoose

only growable industry produces freight
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

xxdita

Good answer MG. Also, the TE is only eye-candy, I've removed all of the transit switch properties completely.

Pat

Hey Nate any news on Bripizza lots or is mum the word

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

xxdita

If you mean NOB's, I'm just figuring out the html editing for the ReadMe's, and then the first set is off to the scrutineers for testing.
Same thing for Casper's skyscraper CAMeLots. But free time to learn CoffeeCup has been scarce lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it sometime this week.

Pat

Sweeeet Nate!!! I do hope you take it easy though and dont over do it...  Cant wait to see what you cook up!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie