• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Hi Daniel Brampton-

I've just manually activated your LEX account, so all should be good now.  Hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

GuidoRevanchista

Hello
I have a problem with my registrion...i cannot confirm my registrtion...
When I open the confirmation link the page loads with the following error

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks for your help

This is happening to me too, need help please
My username is GuidoFlying

Tarkus

Hi GuidoRevanchista-

I've just manually activated your LEX account, so you should be good to go--hope you enjoy the exchange!

-Alex

HuskyZana

Hi, I fail to access the activation link.
username : huskyzana
email : [removed for security - Tarkus/Admin]

Tarkus

Hi HuskyZana-

I've just manually activated your LEX account—hope you enjoy the exchange!

-Alex

dcasulli

cannot activate

get  You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.

Tarkus

Hi dcasulli-

I've just manually activated the dcasulli account on the LEX for you, so you should be able to log in now.  Hope you enjoy the exchange!

-Alex

thatguy69

havent got the email for verification, uhhh my username is same as here thatguy69

Tarkus

Hi thatguy69-

I've just manually activated your account, so you should be good to go--hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

Tyberius06

Hi!

I have access to the LEX, but I can not leave comment or leave feedback at all.
Thanks in advance!

- Tyberius/Tibi
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Tarkus

Wow . . . that's pretty bizarre.  I don't see anything that should be interfering, but it doesn't look like there's been any comments since the 30th.  I'd be curious to know if this might be affecting others.  Fixing it is probably beyond what I can do on the LEX end, however, so it may require Casper's assistance.

-Alex

PaPa-J

I was just able to leave a comment on a file.  I had to type it in though, could not use the quick comment selection.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Tyberius06

Thanks!
I've just realized that I haven't restarted my PC (with WIN 7) for 19 days..., so that might be the culprit. But since I have some opened unsave-able SC4 project, I can restart now. Anyway thanks for the information.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Kitsune

check your RAM and page file usage that could be a culprit. The other possibility is that the tab itself has inflated to an unstable size.
~ NAM Team Member

Hello. I have similar problems like Tyberius06.
1. I have access to the LEX. I can leave comments, but I can't leave feedback. This problem has started after March, 26.

2 Problem.
For example, I have downloaded the file SM2 Aquila Reale (v. 1.0).
When I push the button "More and Download." , I get the answer: You have never downloaded this.

But when I open "Lot Lists", I see the information that I have already downloaded this file (in my case, 3 days ago). And I have such a problem with all the files I downloaded in the previous years.

3 When I try to open on the main page Latest News -Show more, I see the text: One or more errors occurred while processing your request.. You are not allowed to access this page.

Perhaps, it could be some problem with Java-Script?
Thank you.

Tyberius06

Yepp, i have the same issues like issue 2 and 3 as 043 mentioned.
So I left this feedback used my smart phone, then made a screenshot, then sent it, and nothing happened. My feedback is lost.

-Tyberius

AsimPika3172

Look likes some buggy with LEX.... I already download any files. Then, close the LEX. Open LEX website again and then... Last Download was almost showed NEVER???  Look likes.... April Fool's will comes...  :P
I loves Sim City forever!

fantozzi

Can confirm. Same problems: can't post comments on the LEX and the notice where and when downloaded before doesn't show up anymore.

Tried with firefox and chrome - same result.

Basheq

I cant login on lex. i spend 3 hours for registration and trying login only want dowload one file. I have cancer now form captcha bus, cars etc.
My nick is  Basheq i have safter finally registration link on mail but when i want reset password i have error "account doesnt exist"