• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

´br

Hello,
I just wanted to update my plugins to play after some time without playing SC4 and discovered that I cannot login on the LEX with my username & password... I reset my password for two times now, each time I received the email with a new password, tried to log-in with the new password... and failed.
At the forums there's no problem with the log-in, it's "just" the LEX...
Is there any help?
- Bene

Jmouse

obv

hello
first sorry but my english is bad

my problem  is that  I don't enter in Lex can you help me please?

thanks

Jmouse

kabum14

hey, i wanted to register but did not receive any emails.

Jmouse

I have manually activated your account. Try logging in now to make sure it works for you.

kabum14

well, i forgot what my password was, so i reset it - same story, no mail.  ::)

Jmouse

[Delta ²k5]

Still I cannot access the LEX... I:

- made a password reset.
- tryed to log in with IE and Chrome.
- on my Win 7 computer, Win 8 tablet, Android smartphone
- I tryed it on my home network, in university, at my parents home and on mobile network
- also I created a "fake" account named "Delta2k5" but I even can't sign in with this one ???

I'd really like to download again, but the new system seems to hate me :'( :D

Whenever I try to log in the site says that name and password don't match. In the same moment a popup comes up and asks me for authentication, but when I type name and password in and hit enter it simply reappears with both fields empty again, no error message or something. ::)

Jmouse

I have located your LEX account and it is activated. Please send me a PM which includes the password you want to use and I'll take care of this for you.

Rhula

um like most people I cant access so please help with this as soon as possible

Username should be Rhula have not been on for a few days if not then message back

Jmouse

Hi Rhula. I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

Edgar

Password mail never comes.
I am trying to enter the LEX, but It keeps saying username and password are not match. So I click "forgot password" but mail never comes. What should and how I should do?
And plus, with the problem above, I'd like to delete my account but I cant find "delete account" in Prifile>Actions, as written in help.

Jmouse

SpeedbumpJoey

Hello,

I believe my LEX user name Speedbump Joey is tied to my old email address. If you could please send a reactivation along to my current email: XXXXXX that would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Joey

EDIT: Email address sent by PM

catty

Hi SpeedbumpJoey

I am sending your email address to Jmouse, but am deleting it from your post, as its not safe internet practice to post your email address in a public forum.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

captroper

Hey there,

I tried making an account but never got the activation email so I'm hoping you can manually activate it.

Thanks!

Adam

Jmouse

Hi captroper. I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

SpeedbumpJoey

Quote from: catty on December 28, 2013, 03:17:44 PM
Hi SpeedbumpJoey

I am sending your email address to Jmouse, but am deleting it from your post, as its not safe internet practice to post your email address in a public forum.

-catty
Many thanks!

MechaNized

I don't remember ever registering for the LEX but when I try to sign up it says my email address has already been used. I tried recovering my password but I don't know the username I used.