• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky112233

Great update! I especially like the first pic! :thumbsup:

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Dantes

The last picture ist fantastic. It'S a realistic picture from a jiro taniguchi manga  ()stsfd() Great work again Brother  :thumbsup:

Huston_N7

The last pic is just breath-taking! I love how you've managed to blend in the Maxis-content apartment building :D
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

art128

Waow, thanks for the comments guys, I did not excepted so much enthousiasm. Thanks guys I really appreciated the comments. :)

I'm sorry for not having updated before, but I was either not inspired to develop, occuped to plant TREES, TREES EVERYWHERE, or playing portal 2 coop with a friend. BUT! Today I have kind of an update too!

So, well today we're going to see some pictures from the area around HiroshimaNishi airport, the old one with is not used anymore today. They're planning to build an heliport from the current section ( i think at the end of the runway near the sea).. But no announcement for the other part, industrial area? Residential area? commercial? park? golf course? I have no idea. I'll not destroy it until I have more information about what they're going to do. :P

Anyway, less talk more pictures.

Aaaand that's all for today folks. I hope you enjoyed this update, and have a good day!

:thumbsup:

EDIT - updated the picture, now 1000pix wide!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great update  &apls   I'd like to see more of the airport. The MMPs in the area are perfect as always  :thumbsup:

Huston_N7

Wow, there are so many BATs I've never even seen before that look amazing. And they look twice as amazing when you use them in your MD  :thumbsup:  Very detailed airport! A great update, your usual standard!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

gn_leugim

mmp in the airport, that's something I haven't seen yet :D great update :D

Gugu3

art128

Oh Snap.

I just realized Imageshack uploaded the pictures in 800pix wide.... Well gonna upload them all again I guess.

EDIT - updated the picture, now 1000pix wide!

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

vortext

Looks fine once again  :thumbsup:

Nice idea to redevelop an airport, looking forward to what's in store!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

RickD

I like this airport.  :thumbsup:
Sometimes the imageshack website preselects the resize to 800px option. I use the uploader software instead of the website. I does not happen there and it gives you a handy list with the links to the pictures.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

nedalezz

There is SO much going in every one of those pictures!

Obviously, my favorite has to be the mosaic - just wow!

Dantes

I like the railway station the most.  :P The station could be directly from an anime.  $%Grinno$% A real gem with its beautiful setting.  &apls

art128

Thanks for the comments guys!  &apls

Vortext, it's not going to be soon! maybe later in 2013.

RickD, Yeap, actually it's because I switched back to using superior Opera.  $%Grinno$%

Dantes, I wish it was..  $%Grinno$%

Okay today only four pictures from an area north of the airport, what is actually the centre of Nishi.

And that's all for today!

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Great job Arthur, I like it !! My favorite picture is the first, I like those HD views  :thumbsup: The train station looks good. Well as always your Japanese city is really cool !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

First pic is pretty neat indeed though some folks seem to be suffering from a nasty case of 'giant tree in livingroom'. Guess it just sprung up there one morning.   $%Grinno$%

Now I've been wanting to aks this before; why no shadows? ()sad() They make everything look so much better. Not that's bad now or anything, far from it, but imho shadows really make a pic come to live.

That said, your use of mmps is excellent and fitting for the time of the year. Keep it up.  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Quote from: vortext on September 09, 2012, 02:25:52 PMNow I've been wanting to aks this before; why no shadows? ()sad() They make everything look so much better. Not that's bad now or anything, far from it, but imho shadows really make a pic come to live.

because of performance issues.  :( I can't play with the shadows on, it's just... unplayable. moving takes ages.. When I try to make some grows, it takes like 20 minutes to develop 4 zones... it's just horrible..  :'( Since I used the trick to completely disable the shadows, the game is much more playable. Once I get a better processor, trust me the first thing I'll do when firing up SC4 will be to put the shadows on maximum details. ;)  :-[

Props & Texture Catalog