• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Outstanding work, once again.  Your ability using LE is incredible.
&apls
Call me Robin, please.

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

sebes

Formidable. Please win the lotery very soon - quit working - and please us ;) ...

We will miss your updates!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

emilin

I don't know what to say. The number of props you use is out of this world. But the best part is that in no way does it ever look cluttered. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Hi everybody ,

In this process to show in details an AntiGone 's update ( I'll not do that often ... $%Grinno$% ) , here some news on the work in progress .

As I planned a full sidewalk on Marrast Avenue Overpasses , this little scene has requested the coordination of 4 Lots ; M. A. O . obviously , Victoria Gebaüde , the Lot with walls along railways and between these two , a jeronij's Seasonal Wood (1x1)  on which I added an overlay and a few props . I'll need to do that for each corner . :-[

Most often ( those are using LE must feel that ... ::) ), with work comes ... inspiration for new works . It has no end .
The Millenium entertain expositions attracting many visitors , the simple logical was to create an huge parking for them ...It was not entended for this update but that's done : a plaza with an underground parking . Don't trust that you see ; it's not a plaza or an underground  parking for the game , it's a version of Robotic Solution (2500 $$$ jobs ) . $%Grinno$%
In an eye-candy world , all is allowed . ;D
In fact , I don't really like to use that kind of trick , but AntiGone really needs these jobs and I've  got other priorities .

Planning ...

...and result .Shown as I work : at any angles ...

Creation of a special Lot at this occasion :zebra crossing for avenues without crossroad , suggesting a continuity for pedestrians between the dome and parking .

Have a great sunday . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

nova vesfalo

Impresive ! I've seen a recyclabe bin ! WOW That's just EYE-CANDY , LOVE IT. Pavment details, little urban objects that make Antigone so real, wow !!! Your railway system is so detailing !

(btw where did you find your commoration statue in the park and the large building looking like a new version of Dusell Tower ?)

LOVE what you've made, here a third WOW !!!!

thundercrack83

I really don't know what to say...Every time I see what you're doing, I am always completely amazed. The parking for the Millennium Dome looks magnificent. But I am really interested with what you're going to do with the underpasses because, from that first picture alone, it looks like it will be quite interesting

QuoteMost often ( those are using LE must feel that ... Roll Eyes ), with work comes ... inspiration for new works . It has no end.

I've never ventured into the world of the LE, but I've found this statement to be true for SC4 in general. I'm sure it this feeling would increase exponentially if I had an iota of your talent!

Take care, my friend!

dedgren

That kind of work approaches just about as perfect as you can get with a "simulation" game.  I am sure that somewhere Will Wright is seeing this and saying "Holy mackerel!"

...at least he would be if he grew up in the US midwest in the mid 20th century, where and when that phrase was popular...

You've taken this, Badsim, outside of the realm of mere computer gaming- AntigOne transcends into pure art.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

kimcar

&apls &apls Great inspiration you had again . This lot is splendid. I never fell boring to check your excellent work.  :thumbsup:

Cali

Shadow Assassin

Looks pretty damn awesome, Badsim. I notice a small problem in the zebra crossing pic, though. It seems Sims have no way to get to the other side, because the barrier is in the way...
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

emilin

Just lovely! &apls

But, do you really think it's appropriate with a skate board ramp in that location? I'm thinking a lot of kids could go in the water... :D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on March 19, 2007, 01:05:15 AM
.... I notice a small problem in the zebra crossing pic, though. It seems Sims have no way to get to the other side, because the barrier is in the way...

Quote from: emilin on March 19, 2007, 01:09:57 AM

...But, do you really think it's appropriate with a skate board ramp in that location? I'm thinking a lot of kids could go in the water... :D

....  ;D , I will correct these two ...! :P

Good to see that we gather what we sow .... :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

NikNik

Aha SA and Emilin noticed these two things too.

I have a question regarding the red sign at the parking entrance. Isn't it in characters such as in Chinese or Japanese? If so it strikes me as odd.

I love the use of the mossy boulders under the trees.

I wonder if anyone could make the marrast underpasses transit enabled. I believe they are not, right now are they?

Wonderful night lighting.

Nik-Nik

Antoine

wow big change  :o the result is FANTASTIC !

Giligone

:thumbsup: All I can say is amazing. I love this CJ!! haha. Looking forward to more.  ;D

Badsim

Dedicated to emilin ; security fences for skate park .... ;D

Dedicated to Shadow Assassin ; a perfect crossing for pedestrians ... :P

Notice that the armpoles lights are always green .... just like in RL for these crossings  :D , at least in my country . ;D

Well , if anybody else want a dedication , you know what to do . ;D

@ nova vesfalo ; the momument is "Guerra Peninsular" by miguelkuk , Victoria Gebaüde has been linked by Rayden on previous page of this MD .

Thank you all for your nice comments !  ;)

See you soon ...

Cali

wonderful detailing ;D

Muzz

I've been a long time lurker on this site, and I've been particularly impressed by this CJ. It is incredibly inspiring and very realistic. Well done, Badsim! Brilliant work!

pvarcoe

It's a bit difficult to come up with appropriate comments.
The effect of visiting here is beyond mere words really...

The results dispayed are stunning, as close to art as this game gets, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing it with us Badsim!

Phil