• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ferox's BATs

Started by Feroxx, February 04, 2008, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feroxx

Hello all :)

It's my firts post here, but i read SC4D threads quite often and i think it's time to open my own thread here :)

So photos what i'm now doing $%Grinno$%

Hotel Intercontinental, Warsaw.

I start to make Pałac Saski in Warsaw (Saxon Palace)

praiodan

Welcome Feroxx! I must confess I'm a huge fan of your works and seeing you tackling Pałac Saski awes me even more. Good luck with that project, though with your skills, I guess you won't need that luck  ;)

Also Hotel Intercontinental looks very nice already, I look very much forward to seeing progress on it. Might be one of few skyscrapers for my new city  :)

BarbyW

Welcome to SC4D, Feroxx. If you wish to upload to the LEX, please open a thread in the Candidacy forum and we work from there as I am sure that you will not take long to get your upload rights. If you need any help please ask as one of us will be only too pleased to help.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Ennedi

Hello Ferox,

It's very nice you decided to start your own BAT thread on SC4D. Maybe you will encourage some other Polish creators to do the same?

I didn't visit you and your friends on the Polish site from a few weeks, I had a serious health problem and limited my activity. Now everything goes better and I hope I will visit you soon  :)

Good luck, you have many fans here at SC4D!  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Glenni

Welcome to SC4D Ferox, you're one of my favourite BATters and it's GREAT to see you here, and it would be great if you could bring some others from the polish community too, for such a small community, you really have some talent! :thumbsup:

Feroxx

Thank you for kind words :)

Ok small update of my BAT:

kimcar

:o Wow huge project that you have . Great start btw. And welcome here .  I saw some of your work and you have a great skill. Thanks for us :thumbsup:

N1_2888

Great that you're here, Ferox!  :)
Btw.: I've modded your diagonal Euro buildings as CS-Plopables ...
If you want them - just tell me.  ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

kbieniu7

HI ferox! I haven't seen it on SCP yet, I see this first time.
And it's big :D Do you already know how much place it will take?
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Feroxx

Quote from: N1_2888 on February 05, 2008, 09:00:25 AM
Great that you're here, Ferox!  :)
Btw.: I've modded your diagonal Euro buildings as CS-Plopables ...
If you want them - just tell me.  ;)

Hehe a always had a problew with functional landmarks. If it isn't a problem for you please sent it to my email :)

Now it's time to small update:

Texture of the roof is temporary, i wanted only to check how building looks with copper roof.

Perhaps somebody has good texture of copper roof that he could share ?

praiodan

Some great progress there... The detailing is top-notch...

Here's a copper roof texture I created long ago (originally for my Oslo Slottet) which also found it's way to some other creator's BATs - vester e.g. used it on his Christiansborg Church and debussyman uses it quite some times as well  :) I guess it could look good on this cool palace as well.

GrizzlyBuilder

Wow, Palac Saski is looking great.  I think that Praiodan's texture is one of the best copper roofing there is.  I've always liked these neoclassical/baroque palaces.

Keep up the good work.

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

RebaLynnTS

Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

kwakelaar

Like the rest I am very pleased to see you starting a thread here. I love the polish buildings you have been uploading. There are really so many beautiful buildings to be found in Poland so you should have more than enough work for the next years (or maybe decades ;D).

This new project is looking very good, you are a very talented batter.

Feroxx

Thank you Lars ! This roof texture is perfect :)

This is Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw - small part of the Saxon Palace reconstructed after the war.

At the moment you could download it from simcitypolska.pl

Almost done arcade of palace.

N1_2888

Looking forward to seeing the Palace resurrected in SimCity!  :thumbsup:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Pat

wow that is looking real good there Ferox!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Krio

I like your work  :thumbsup: If I could, I would bat similar buildings :P

Feroxx

Model is almost finished  $%Grinno$%