• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Team's Super Special Thread for the month of November!!

Started by rooker1, November 01, 2012, 04:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NMUSpidey

My first-ever post here at SC4D will go here to congratulate the NAM team and to say how much I'm looking forward to seeing what the big surprise is going to be.  It's not just the roads that were improved, the NAM helped my mass transit out so much it's ridiculous.  Thank you, NAM team, for being awesome, and it's exciting that this is happening!

Monorail Master

Can't believe it's been so long...

But with the NAM team being the special guest this time, it seems like something "big" is fixin' to happen soon. For me, this is becoming oddly-similiar to the Team Fortress 2 forums before a major update comes out like "Meet the Medic", "Meet the Pyro", or "Mann vs. Machine" o_0

Anyways, we just have to wait and see.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

samerton

I'm sure this will be incredible! Congratulations on the well-deserved OSITM, and I'm definitely looking forward to following this!

gn_leugim

Quote from: Haljackey on November 02, 2012, 07:49:09 PM
To all the Gangnam style references all I have to contribute is

Besides, Gangnam is a fad/trend... the NAM has been popular for a long, long time. It's a classic ;)

I agree so much with this... plz, no gamgam style or whatever is that crap here. Here we are to talk about good work and art (yes, NAM is also art).. not that thing...  /wrrd%&

Tarkus

And some art ye shall see . . . some big pieces in the RHW "Project 57-Mark 2" puzzle are about to be put together. ;)

-Alex

ivo_su

Quote from: Tarkus on November 05, 2012, 02:56:36 PM
And some art ye shall see . . . some big pieces in the RHW "Project 57-Mark 2" puzzle are about to be put together. ;)

-Alex

Pictures please  !!!
I want to see some cool thinsg not to read for them. If  it is possible of course

Haljackey

Did you know that if you Google Project 57 it doesn't take you to the RHW project but this instead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_57

The more you know :D

sunv123

Hmmm, what are you NAM team people really doing?  %plc/& :D

(is it nuclear testing?) ()testing()
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: sunv123 on November 05, 2012, 06:57:00 PM
(is it nuclear testing?) ()testing()

No. We're taste-testing condiments. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_57

Disclaimer: Any sort of numeric coincidences are exactly that: Coincidental. P57 (as it's abbreviated) simply refers to the IID range the new RHW is using: 0x57000000 to 0x57FFFFFF.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Tarkus

Though, in a way, I suppose we're "nuking" the old IID scheme, so it fits in that regard.

Edit: Oh, and some DxD action . . . DxD setups involving two RHWs are infamously touchy, and I'm still trying to get this to fully behave, but it's getting there.

-Alex

vinlabsc3k

It's good to know there are new progress, but we want:

:angrymore: Pictures! :'( Pictures! :bomb: Pictures! :P

P.S.: I made the slogan before the edit.
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Tarkus

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on November 06, 2012, 01:34:17 AM

It's good to know there are new progress, but we want:

:angrymore: Pictures! :'( Pictures! :bomb: Pictures! :P

Um . . . you got some.  Look back up at my previous post. ;)

-Alex

noahclem

metarvo

It's a good thing I put my coffee cup down before I saw that.  Good work!  :thumbsup:

Congratulations on OSITM, NAM Team!  &apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Gugu3

Well done Alex!! &apls looking at these incredible progresses I have no idea regarding what else we should expect! :-\
cheers
Gugu3

Tarkus

Thanks, guys!

Finally wrestled the most difficult one of all into submission . . .

Required a lot of odd stability code to pull that off, due to the screwiness of same-base network DxD setups involving overrides.

-Alex

Durfsurn

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah! You sir should win a Nobel Prize just for making my day!

Gugu3

Spectacular DxD job Alex!!!with this functionality so stable and expanded we are now able to create more and more complex interchanges!!1 &apls
Well done!
Gugu3

metarvo

Quote from: Tarkus on November 07, 2012, 12:51:36 AM
Finally wrestled the most difficult one of all into submission . . .

Look at how strong the armadillo is.  DxD is no match for you, Alex!  This just enhanced the viability of the 6C tenfold.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem