• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi and Ralfger
Here is something different...

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Haha! A great one, Nick!

It reminds me to this movie with Bud Spencer and Terence Hill (by the way my whole generation born in the mid '70s to late '80s was grown up on their movies in Hungary):
Pari e dispari

These airboats always reminds me to this scene. Lovelly addition! Indeed it will go along nicely with C.P.'s new stuffs... :)
Thanks!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

manga rivotra

Beautiful little boat and a big thank you for the Geothermal power plant.  :thumbsup:
About your Scrabo tower, I think you have managed the feat of making a more attractive reproduction in game than the real on photo: a real gem!  &apls &apls &apls

belfastsocrates

Scrabo Tower looks superb! I have just the right place to put it.

Nice to see a Northern Ireland landmark in the game!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

fantozzi

Scrabo Tower: did someone check the download?  ??? GarlicDefender says it's contaminated with vampirism.

Simmer2

@fantozzi LMAO!!

Preliminary views for SM2 Tyrell Pharmaceutical R&D. Still got a few items to add. Work In Progress.

Simmer2

Simmer2

..and done. Custom base texture was a must. It also provide 475 C$$ jobs.

Simmer2

Simmer2

Just completed it. Coming to a special yard (Epic) near you...

Simmer2

Simmer2

I present SM2 Arrow Cement Precast A cement precast company that makes tunnel sections to be used in tunnels made by those giant boring machines. They also make other castings. You can see the sample assembled tunnel sections on the ground.
Complete with a rail loading facility in order to ship the sections directly to the job site. It will go hand in had with WolfZe boring machine lot.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wooooooooow  &apls &apls &apls &apls

This is some serious stuff. Really nice and huge industrial facility. And that crane is superb, but again you bring us a bunch of new, unique (in SC4) models and props. Thanks, man!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi and everyone else!

This one recycles up to 90% of a city's trash output. No road connections necessary.

SM2 Trash Barge A

Simmer2

PaPa-J

How did you manage to import real garbage into the game?  Looks great, very realistic.  :thumbsup:
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks Papa-J Its all in how you tile the textures. The pile structures are merely deformed cone primitives and the bottom is just a segmented box. Pull some vertices and apply textures. The boat is made with 3 boxes 2 of which have the "taper" modifier applied. The rest is also simple stuff made with lines. The chain in the rear is made with deformed tube sections which I rotated 90 degrees against each other.
Very simple.

Btw..SM2 Arrow Cement Precast is now available here https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3835

Upload count now stands at 154.

Simmer2

Simmer2

Curzon Street Station will be part of SC4 soon. A terminus train station built in 1838 in Birmingham UK. Been at it a few evenings and its almost done. After the main building is finished I will tackle the covered long train sheds.

Simmer2

b22rian

Really, I continue to be amazed at the quality and detail of some of these bats..
and its clear to me you are still making noticeable improvements in them even after all the great content you have churned out over the years now..

In the shrinking community we still have left, really i cant ever thank you enough for all your doing for the overall community  :thumbsup:

It is of course my deepest hope , that as long as you enjoy what your doing you .. that you continue to produce quality content like this for
along long time !  &apls

Simmer2

Thanks Brian!!

Working on making 2 or 3 different size lots with the Curzon station. Stay tuned.

Simmer2

Simmer2

A little 3 bay rail engine house on its own spur to spruce up your railway scenes.

Simmer2

fritzfarlig

&apls its a nice little dirty bastard  :thumbsup:

Simmer2