• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese SC4 Links

Started by snorrelli, February 06, 2007, 06:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Or it was...everybody must have overloaded the server...getting a "500 Internal Server Error"

Wrong link....works fine!

Jayson

Odainsaker

It has been awhile, but another addition to the list is in definitely order:  S.C.4 B.A.T Works by mozukuss, which can be found at http://sc4batworks.web.fc2.com/sc4batworks.html  For those of us who admire the work of mozukuss-san, but never had an inkling of the artist's own home website, perhaps now we might get a direct link.  Hooray!

Most of us will already have earlier goodies from mozukuss-san, including Tokyo's Shibuya 109 and Sunshine 60, which were previously posted on the SimCity Force and Yuhisa sites.  The most recent addition was the breathtaking Dentsu Headquarters Building from Tokyo's Shiodome district, whose CAM models and lots under preparation for the LEX spurred me to go webhunting.  Meanwhile, a Now Constructing teaser from mozukuss-san shows work continuing on the ultra-slick Roppongi Hills Mori Tower.

Ten thousand thanks to mozukuss-san!

Rayden

Quote from: Odainsaker on June 14, 2009, 08:18:26 AM
It has been awhile, but another addition to the list is in definitely order:  S.C.4 B.A.T Works by mozukuss, which can be found at http://sc4batworks.web.fc2.com/sc4batworks.html  For those of us who admire the work of mozukuss-san, but never had an inkling of the artist's own home website, perhaps now we might get a direct link.  Hooray!

Most of us will already have earlier goodies from mozukuss-san, including Tokyo's Shibuya 109 and Sunshine 60, which were previously posted on the SimCity Force and Yuhisa sites.  The most recent addition was the breathtaking Dentsu Headquarters Building from Tokyo's Shiodome district, whose CAM models and lots under preparation for the LEX spurred me to go webhunting.  Meanwhile, a Now Constructing teaser from mozukuss-san shows work continuing on the ultra-slick Roppongi Hills Mori Tower.

Ten thousand thanks to mozukuss-san!

There is 5 lots being now scrutinized by BSC, two landmark with jobs (Shibuya 109 and Dentsu HQ) and 3 other lots (growable) with two versions each, CAM version and Normal version (Sukima Sangyou Building, Sunshine 60 and Farley's Foundry HQ). Shibuya 109 has also two versions SD and HD that can be chosen when installing.
Mozukuss kindly gave permission to the BSC group to re lot and upload, both the models in Mega Packs and the new lots asking only in return that along with CAM lots, normal ones were also made. In return to his kindness, all lots where made with both languages, English or Japanese, depending on the game install setup.

Here is an image

All of them will  soon be on the LEX

Here are some with Japanese names.

Odainsaker

A bit of now old news worthy of mention:  Sim City Force has some time ago restarted its BAT and city gallery BBS pages with new links.

Sim City Force:
http://homepage2.nifty.com/kamurai/simcity/

Sim City Force - SimCity 4 Editor Files BBS (LOT-BAT):
http://simcityedit.com/simedit/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=SC4=&style=0

Sim City Force - SimCity City Images BBS (gallery):
http://simcityedit.com/simedit/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=SC4CITY=&style=0&page=0

Scrooge

Quote from: Odainsaker on September 20, 2009, 01:12:24 PM
A bit of now old news worthy of mention:  Sim City Force has some time ago restarted its BAT and city gallery BBS pages with new links.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but where in the world did those Japanese get the elevated highway covers in this picture?

MAS71

@Dragonanime
QuoteMaybe I'm out of the loop, but where in the world did those Japanese get the elevated highway covers in this picture?

This is susu san's works. "$Deal"$
You can get it in Ragutarou san's site "HIDE and Seek! (link)"

Scrooge

Ryusuke516

Those highway walls look nice.

Also, Snorrelli, i advise you to not link anyone to WinRar because WinRar is acting like a virus and crashed my hardrive (twice, the second time killed the hard drive for good and now i have to get a new one), and now i have to use my older computer. I have downloaded something that works even better than what WinRar can ever do and it is called ExtractNow (or something similar to that with extract and now in it) and it is freeware. (i don't remeber where i downloaded it from but it was off of the developer's website and it is safe).

Scrooge

Interesting.  I have never had a problem with WinRAR, but I've uninstalled it now just in case.

MAS71, maybe you could help me with these few BATs highlighted in these two pictures:

Thanks again for your help with the highway walls!

MAS71

@Dragonanime
I can answer for only one building.  ;)
No.1 of Pic-1 : It's KUROKUMO san's アクティ大阪(Acty Osaka : A real building in a Japan).
You can get it in his site "KUROKUMO's Kansai-Seriese (Link)"
(Click any pics to jump to download page)

Of course, I don't know about all of Japanese works(BATers) :P, I don't understand that other buildings are made by Japanese or Others... $%Grinno$%

Thank you

### Edited ####
I found one more thing and report here. ;)
No.2 of Pic-2 : It's 始皇帝さん(Shikoutei san)'s ラッシュ本社(Rush HQ).
You can get it in his site "SimCity4 Rush(Link)".
(Click to text-link 'BAT' to jump to download page, or Here(Link))

### Edited 2 ####
No.2 of Pic-1 : さん(Tadasu san)'s 大阪中央郵便局 (Osaka Central Post Office)
Linke is here "厨子二階(Tsushi-Nikai)"
(Click to '-> Download Page' to jump to his works page)

### Edited 3 ####
No.1 of Pic-1 : mattb325's Police Headquarters on the LEX.
Linke is here "Mattb325 Police Headquarters"

Scrooge

Hello MAS71,

Thank you very much for taking the extra effort in helping me locate the buildings in my pictures.  Very helpful!
Ironically enough, I found them right before I saw the link to your post (as well as some other neat Osaka buildings!).

Thank you very much!

Swesim

I got a PM from RippleJet asking about smart_speeder´s website as it seems impossible to download his creations.
As I don´t speak Japanese I hope someone who does can alert him to this as his website works fine, but all download links seem to be stopped by Yahoo! in Japan.
Using Google translation I managed to understand that they may have been moved or that it is only accessible to members.

As there aren´t too many military aircraft designers out there it would be very much appreciated if smart_speeder was alerted to this so that he could do something about it.

Maybe he can put up his work for scrutineering here at the LEX as tabi did?

Lukfi

Quote from: Dragonanime on September 23, 2009, 05:32:33 PM
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but where in the world did those Japanese get the elevated highway covers in this picture?

I am out of the loop, so please tell me, where can I get the blue-greenish glass tunnel?

xxdita

I can't seem to find the smaller buildings for the Coruscant Mod at yuhisa anymore. Does anyone know what's happened to them? Or maybe have a link? Thanks.

Mawgojzeta

Hi.

Does anyone know what happened to the downloads for Gurry's Seawalls?  They will not download. 

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/gurry/

mathematics

I'm searching for these as well, as far as I can tell the file has been removed from Gurrys own website &cry2. Does anybody have another link?

MAS71

Quote from: mathematicsI'm searching for these as well, as far as I can tell the file has been removed from Gurrys own website . Does anybody have another link?

Yes, that's right.  &mmm
I already send e-mail to Gurry-san about a re-uploading his walls, and(or) a permission to upload them on somewhere.
Unfortunetely, He does not activated longtime, so I don't understand that I can get his reply....
I'll report it in here when I get his reply(about his walls).  ;)

Thank you

- For Japanese
護岸Lotのダウンロードのリンク切れについては、Gurryさん個人に既にメールを送らせて頂きました。
残念ながらGurryさんは長いこと活動をされていないご様子で、返信を頂けるかどうかは分かりませんが
返信を頂け次第、こちらに何かしらの報告をするつもりです。 ;)

mathematics

Ah, thankyou very much Mas71, it would be a shame if good work like this disappeared

mmorales2

does anyone here have gurrys sea walls? all of them including the diagnol lots? gurrys website says they had been removed. DOES anyone have  them to share? Please, some one share these amazing walls! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
COMING SOON!!!!
XION, THE LAST BASTION

RickD

Sim4Rush has some nice buildings on his site. But what does
・This lot uses Reader.
・Because it's blanklot, it's setting type.
mean?  ()what()
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)