• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

11° C/ ~52°F here at latitude 66--and not a cloud in the sky. Except for the massive cloud of mosquitoes surrounding me! If you've never been to northern Finland I don't think it's possible to understand how bad mosquitoes can be. I've drenched myself (hair, clothes, everything) in bug repellent and refuse to go inside--time to celebrate the 4th of July with a bit of midnight sun  :party:

Also, it did reach 22° C/ ~72°F earlier today  ;D

Haljackey

46°C here (115°F)... It's so humid its like a sauna outside!

mattb325

46C and humid...., you poor thing. eeek   &hlp

8C and showers here

noahclem

Quote from: Haljackey on July 04, 2012, 03:04:29 PM
46°C here (115°F)... It's so humid its like a sauna outside!

In Canada?! Wow  :o

Since it's more like Matt's weather here I'm thinking a sauna inside may be in order  ;)

Haljackey

Yes the temperature changes vastly here.

It can dip below -40 in the winter, and can easily surpass +40 in the summer.

noahclem

Temperatures tend not to change quickly here and it tends to be cold (as one would expect  ::) ). I just learned the record high in the municipality was 31/89 but it's a fairly uncommon day that's over 25/77. People start complaining about the heat before even that  :D   Thanks to luck or global warming I've seen very close to the record high. Because of the hills and calm air we experience quite a bit of microclimates and the cold can get pretty extreme. When continental Russia sends us a particularly bad bit of high pressure winter weather temperature inversions can cause it to drop below -50/-58 in the low valleys  :'(  I live on a hillside and the lowest I've seen at home is -38/-36 but riding in a taxi with an external thermometer i've seen it drop many degrees just driving to the bottom.

io_bg

Quote from: Haljackey on July 04, 2012, 03:04:29 PM46°C here (115°F)... It's so humid its like a sauna outside!
What? :shocked2: Is that under shade or not? Here it's 29° atm... 4:15 pm
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Shark7

Quote from: Flatron on July 04, 2012, 11:47:17 AM
Can you americans please switch to °C? Every time i read your posts here, I'm shocked and think things like: "Oh my god, they must have put the thermometre into cooking water ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D"
cloudless sunset and 26°C at 20:45 here in eastern bavaria.

Just to give you an idea...its generally around 38-42 Celcius where I am at this time of year.  100-108 Farhenheit.  Like I said before pretty typical for July and August where I am at.  At least its dry and not humid...humidity makes it much, much worse.

art128

It's raining here in Paris.. The sky isn't grey, but white.  19°C/66°F
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

blade2k5

Hot and muggy like it is every summer.  95F with around 60-75% humidity.  Got up 98F yesterday, 96F the day before.  The dog days of July are upon us here in northern Wisconsin.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bks

Sofia, BULGARIA, more than 1.5 month - 33C-35C deg. ( 91F - 95F ). No exceptions last month. Today was 34C, Tomorrow forecast - 35C ( 95 ). 10-days forecast - no changes.
For me this is perfect weather - no too much clotes, heat, sea, sun...outdoor sex  ;)

TJ1

Weather: Partly Cloudy with rain nearby
Temperature 88°F(31°C)
Humidity: 63%
Wind Speed: South 9 mph
Barometer: 30.04 in (1017.1 mb)
Dewpoint: 74°F (23°C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi
Heat Index: 97°F (36°C)
all of that here in Beaumont, Texas..

RickD

28° Celsius, 80% humidity, heavy rain and thunderstorms.

Summer in Germany. I love it.  ::)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

mave94

Today we had a warm summer day here in the Netherlands. It was around 27 degrees celsius (79 Fahrenheit). Now it is raining heavily and I can see the lightning from my window.

supremec

Rain, rain and rain. Nice weather, isn't it?  ::)
Click on the banner to see my BATs

bks

Sofia, BG - today again sunny, clear. 36C deg. Currently ( at 20h25 - 33C deg ).Humidity - 43%.

sithlrd98

Here in Wilmington ,NC...96°F ( 36°C ) with the 47% humidity, it feels like a nice cool 105°F (41°C)

At least this weekend MIGHT be a degree or so cooler than last weekends record highs!

Jayson

catty

its winter here in New Zealand lucky I live in the North Island so the local weather station says its currently 5.5°C (41.9°F) outside, if I was in the South Island it would be much colder
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

tulane633

Today has been very wet in Wakefield (UK) about a months worth of rain has fallen in a few hours.  Flooded across much of the midlands and Northern England.  Last night humid with thunderstorms. Still more heavy showers forecast following the wettest June since 1910... Must be Wimbeldon Week! Tennis anyone?  :-\

Kitsune

too Dry... summer is looking a lot like this past winter here in Toronto... the grass is brown brown and brown. We need rain.. lots of it. The rest of the week is bone dry with temps in the high 20s and low 30's.
~ NAM Team Member