• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Question about Capacity Satisfied property.

Started by emanueru, November 18, 2014, 02:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emanueru

So I have been using the "Recompute Properties" tool of SC4PIM to adjust several buildings I downloaded time ago.
And I noticed that some growables buildings have, in the "Capacity Satisfied" property, the value of "CS-$$ Xnumber", and when recompute this change to "CS-$ Xnumber CS-$$ Ynumber".
So I wondering what effect this have in the game?
Is best if I delete the "CS-$ X" property or left it in this form "CS-$ X CS-$$ Y"?
()what() ()what() ()what()

Note: I'm aware of the "Occupant Types" property too.

vortext

Medium and high wealth lots also include capacity for the lower wealths in case the lot dalipidates. This goes for both Residential and Commercial, with the exception of CO$$ given there's no CO$. It's kinda essential to the RCI simulator to provide lots with this lower wealth capacity as it acts as a 'buffer' when the city takes a down turn, i.e. replacing a number of $$$ jobs or residents with a larger number of $$.

So, definitely keep the CS$ capacity along with the CS$$ capacity. I'm actually quite curious where you found those lots with just CS$$ capacity in the first place btw.   
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

emanueru

Quote from: vortext on November 18, 2014, 03:12:41 PM
Medium and high wealth lots also include capacity for the lower wealths in case the lot dalipidates. This goes for both Residential and Commercial, with the exception of CO$$ given there's no CO$. It's kinda essential to the RCI simulator to provide lots with this lower wealth capacity as it acts as a 'buffer' when the city takes a down turn, i.e. replacing a number of $$$ jobs or residents with a larger number of $$.

So, definitely keep the CS$ capacity along with the CS$$ capacity. I'm actually quite curious where you found those lots with just CS$$ capacity in the first place btw.
I see... so that is how is work. good to know, thanks vortext. and for where i found them I have no idea jaja :D :D, those are some japanese lots I downloaded in strange japanese webpages near around 3 or 4 years ago.