• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP] SCAG McDonnell Douglas MD-80 Project

Started by pilotdaryl, May 25, 2008, 12:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheElfKing

Thank you for all of your hard work (I'm sure it takes up much of your time) on your projects. I tend to just request everything that pops into my head ;D.

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: TheElfKing on November 07, 2011, 02:14:12 PM
Thank you for all of your hard work (I'm sure it takes up much of your time) on your projects. I tend to just request everything that pops into my head ;D.

Maybe we should wait till they release a first pack. Then maybe a second pack with other liveries could appear ;-)

Great work everyone :-)

KoV Liberty

And let me add, there are a lot of things going on in all of our lives. Joel is managing multiple projects along with school, life, work, etc. Alex (Shadeslayer) is as well, and so are Xander and I. There are many projects going on in the SCAG. Sine I have finished my work in the McDonnell-Douglas Series (unless Joel says otherwise), I will be moving on to the long overdue 727 series and the Double-height terminals. there is much to do and once everything here is done, the 727s, the MD-80 Series, the Turboprops, the Airbus Line, the Double Height Terminals, the E-Jets, etc. Then we will most likely begin to do what AC has done, either take requests that weren't taken in the beginning of the projects, or move on with more projects.

The fact of the matter is, we all have jobs to do in our lives and in a couple years, all of us will have little or no time for the SCAG and SC4 Community, everybody retires eventually.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

TheElfKing

joelyboy911

Well the honest truth is that I probably won't have much time for this next year. I'll be starting my life basically, in February. I'm moving out of my parents house to start university in Wellington (the Capital). I'm studying for a double degree, a Bachelor of Arts alongside a law degree. This will be very demanding, and I will  be living in the university's Halls of Residence (dorms, as I think they are known in other countries). My academic and social life will undoubtedly be much different to what it is now. But don't fear - I will make sure I get everything released before then, and hopefully I will be able to leave the team with some materials and skills to carry on our work. We always need new members, lest the team die out.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

muxcomee

With the release of FOUR Plane packs in a single shot, does this now mean your leaving for university, good sir?

T___________T

I just realized how much you have released. And the number is literally jaw-dropping. Its really cool.

And with your 777's what a release, love it much.

I mean, You said you was gonna surpwise us *sniffle*, and boy, you surpwised us good *sniffle*. :'(

joelyboy911

Well, I am leaving soon.  :thumbsdown: There's still a little more to come before then though.  :thumbsup:
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

muxcomee

That's Good :thumbsup:

Even More! Well, I am VERY excited.

Any hints as to what it is?

Unless it's the requesty thing, which I am certainly on the patrol for :P