• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

Thats a huge mosaic. I like the area, especially the bridges.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

weixc812

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Tokugawa

Looks awesome...but oh god, all that rain , better get inside and revise for the BAC! :P
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

WannGLondon

Absolutely beautiful, so realistic. You are a master at this, really. Really makes me want to turn on some traditional Japanese music and imagine myself in your MD. Wonderful, really.  &apls
Call me Warren.

Big E

Great work very real looking. I have a question and sorry if it has been asked already, where did you get the HSR train? If possible could post a link? Thanks.

Nanami

Amazing work! where do you get that seawall in the last 2 update?

art128

Thanks for the comments, guys!

976 - the sea walls are from a japanese bater ( which I can never recall the name.).. try searching with this link

Big E - the HSR train is a Shinkansen series 0 skin I downloaded off SimcityChina.

Tokugawa - Ahah! That's right! Luckily, only the French oral exam coming Tuesday and finally the holidays!

Onii-chan (Dantes) - I know about the gird, it was too late when I noticed..  :( and as I'm verrrryy lazy I didn't wanted to go back to shoot again.Luckily, this time I haven't forgotten to turn it off!

Okay, today we are heading back to the southern suburbs. Remember the area with the redisential skyscraper and the grassy river side? Well this time I'll show you a little more about this tile. Also this mosaic is almost alongside the one I was talking about, except it's the reverse angle. A region view is available at the end of the update, with a red arrow with indicate where the lighthouse is ( the lighthouse at the top of the mosaic of course.)

and the region view:

Also, I'm interested to see if anyone can spot the two Shinkansen lines ( High Speed Trains )... To be honest, it's one that splits somewhere into a second line...
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

nbvc

Fantasitc mosaic. The path to the light house, the residental area and the industy everthing looks great. &apls

RickD

Another great mosaic. I love the lighthouse on the cliff. I think I can see a high speed rail line running north - south in the west of the region.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

Fantastic job with your Japanese region my friend !! I really Like the region view, the Hiroshima map looks so good now !
seeing your region I just want to my own Japanese Region Once Again, maybe I can leave the Hong Kong proyect and start another region ::) Well my friend looking forward to future updates 

&apls &apls

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Allein

Great mosaic and also great city  &apls

nas-t

stunning mosaic - as usual!  &apls
i think Raphael's right, i can see it too  ;D

Kergelen

Fantastic mosaic! &apls &apls

The diagonals, orthogonals and curved roads and rails create a wonderful picture effect.

Links to SC4 websites

mave94

Fantastic work once again! Don't worry about the grid. Since you have filled up every single space, you would not even notice it. Anyway, well done. :thumbsup:

noahclem

Beautiful mosaic  &apls  I really like all the different areas shown. Did you find a cosmetic mod for your 45 degree wide radius rail turns?

The region view is really great to see. Perfect looking, though I can't find the Shinkansen  ::)

Keep it up  :thumbsup:

io_bg

Excellent update and nice-looking urban zones! The region show is great indeed!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Altec

It's fantastic !  &apls
I have decided to register just in order to comment what you do, because, it's beautiful. And, i'm especially impressed by one thing : How do you use your rails and your flora ?!  &hlp
Please, give me an advice. I'm always trying to let empty areas in my japanese cities to put woods and rails but, whatever I do, it's ugly and finaly I finish filling all the squares of the map with a bat.
Congratulations again, you're brilliant !  ;D

supremec

So much beautiful mosaic  &apls  &apls
And the region view is absolutely impressive  :o
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Uzil

I like in particularly the region view  &apls