• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

io_bg

I certainly like it, great work with the terraced development :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Kergelen

Great mosaic again and nice fields on the smooth slope. :)

Links to SC4 websites

art128

Thanks for the comments, everyone!  :)

Today a mosaic from the town of Himeji and its country side.

And that's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a good day.

-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Beautiful town my friend, it looks very Japanese !!  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

RickD

Looks great, but why no smooth curves for the road? ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

sc-4

Woaw it's incredible Arthur , keep up the good work !

Call me Ludo

Tokugawa

Fntastic, I love the rice paddies, and that shinkansen passing by...mmmmh !  &apl :thumbsup:
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

apeguy

Excellent, I like how you've done the rice fields around the motorway. Nice Work! &apls &apls

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

nbvc

Great mosaic with a lot of nice details. Maybe you can try to use some custom power lines instead of Maxis power lines, which also look good in your MD, but custom may look better.

Dantes

I like the water's edge and the major transport infrastructure.  :) RHW, HSR are used fantastically.  :o With the power lines it looks very realistic. A great Mosaic.  :thumbsup:

JoeST

Holy Golly Gosh, your detail is awe-inspiring :o thank you so much for sharing :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

vester

noahclem

Lovely looking motorway winding through the rice paddies  &apls &apls  The town, shoreline, rails, and MMP detailing fit perfectly!

rooker1

Anyone can always find exceptional work here and this last update fits that bill perfectly.
Great work my friend!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

nas-t

benedict

Your latest mosaic is wonderful - and a big part of the region why your MD is back at number one on Ben's Top Ten this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

art128

Thanks for the comment guys! Appreciated!

Today a mosaic from the same area as the last one.

I forgot to turn off the gird for the last three pictures, my my apologies.

That's it for today!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Awesome mosaic  &apls  I love the HSR bridge! I really need to start using HSR. MMPs and buildings look great and I wouldn't have even noticed you left the grid on if you hadn't mentioned it ;)

Dantes

You forgot to press the G button.  :P I see the grid. :-[  I am very impressed by the bridge for high-speed trains.  :o The industrial plant and the small rivers like me.  :thumbsup: