• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Started by PaPa-J, March 07, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaPa-J

Please correct me if I am wrong, but, isn't there a dependencies list (This was a downloadable pdf list) that shows what dependencies pack was merged into a mega pack and what the name of the new mega pack is?

I could have sworn that there was a list like this but I can't find it anywhere.  I found, and booked marked, the dependencies list. It shows, for example, that "PropPackmjbVol 02" was merged into a mega pack but it doesn't give the name of the mega pack so I can download it if I haven't already done so.

I am currently looking for "PropPak_mjb_Industrial_Vol01.dat".
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

mgb204

The most up to date data should reside here, I think the .PDF is probably less reliable.

I can't find the specific pack you are looking for, but MJB has two mega-packs Vol1 & Vol2, so I would assume it's most likely in one of them. That said the Cleanitol files don't mention it, but then such files may have been packed into a prop pack, then into a mega pack. I'd try installing both and see if that works (all the props show), since there is a good chance it will.

PaPa-J

Thanks mgb204, I appreciate your response.  I will try as you have so graciously suggested.

Thanks again.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.