• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D LEX Android application released!

Started by CasperVg, August 09, 2014, 05:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasperVg

An Android app that can be used to browse the LEX and place item on (and manage) your download later list has been released by pielambr.

Click the button below to download the free demo, or click here to buy the full version that comes with some extra features.

The application is unofficial and the author has no affiliation with SimCity 4 Devotion at all. All the profits from the application are going directly to him to pay his costs as an independent developer.

This also means that no support for the app will be given here at SC4Devotion. If you do run into trouble, you can contact the developer via Twitter (@Pieterjan_) or via his website.

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

pielambr

Developer here.
The application is aimed to be as close in design to the LEX
as possible featuring the same search possibilities and similar display of the different lots.

I will be checking this thread periodically, so if you have any problems or suggestion, let me know.

Sim.Rico

Quote from: pielambr on August 09, 2014, 09:58:05 AM
Developer here. The application is aimed to be as close in design to the LEX as possible featuring the same search possibilities and similar display of the different lots. I will be checking this thread periodically, so if you have any problems or suggestion, let me know.

Since I am half Androdian, id love an android app for sc4d!

pielambr

Meanwhile an easy way to view and add dependencies to your
download list on the LEX has been added.
We are open for more of your suggestions.

pielambr

App users; be advised that while the LEX is down,
it's normal that the application is crashing while searching for Lot's.
This is normal and should be resolved as soon as the database problem is resolved