• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP] SCAG - Variable Height Modular Terminals (SCAG-VHMT)

Started by KoV Liberty, March 05, 2010, 06:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

This project is on a hiatus until others are released. The current ones you see on the previous two pages are now void and will not be used.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

ArthurBaz

That's a amazing project... I love different terminals, in special I woul'd like to do terminal like this (of my city) in Sim City, but it

ArthurBaz

That's a amazing project... I love different terminals, in special I woul'd like to do terminal like this (of my city) in Sim City, but it's impossible...

Four Years ago, there was a almost desert airport, now we need a second terminal...

Today this airport does't receive medium jets in regular flights anymore (only turbuprops and ERJ's)

Other importan thing I never see in Sim City is the backtrack, used in various airports...

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

WC_EEND

what I think he means is a turning pooint at the end of the runway so that planes that do a backtaxi can turn and take off
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

KoV Liberty

Oh, you can currently do that with the taxiway pieces you know. Otherwise you must contact the creator of the set you are using for a request. But back to the taxiway pieces you can easily do that right now with current pieces as illustrated in this picture:

Taken from my MD, Atrubia

Adrian, I miss you man.

ArthurBaz

Oh yes today I do this...

Ps>: Nice airport, realistic ;)