• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Fantastic forest! And the other views are great, too. :)

Connor

Fantastic work as usual   :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I've ever commented on your MD, but I have been following it for a long time, and there really is some incredible pictures here - that final picture of Shinkansen in your prevous update really was beautiful  &apls

art128

Hello everyone! Thanks for the comments, much appreciated!

As a lot of people asked for this, and I must say I do agree with everyone, the rail line has been elevated! Today's update will focus on the works of elevating the railway.

The update is named Elevate Me later (Youtube link).

Here is a shot of the crossing where the railway was the problem, and not the pedestrian overpass. ;D

Now the same shot during the works.

Finally, a night view of the finalized area. As you can see, it is much more pleasant and no more congestion is made of that crossing.

Now lets move to the curvy part.

Now, the railway takes much less place so that the regional government decide to build.... more apartment complex.

Time for this station to suffer!

Kaboom!

Hehe, just kidding, next phase of the works in the next update.

I hope you guys liked this update!

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice work on the last updates Arthur ! :)
Also, its nice to see that you reworked that area, much better like this  ;)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Yan077

For sure I like a lot the update Arthur, the construction site of an elevated rail is perfectly well done  &apls &apls

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kbieniu7

Hahah, area near railway line is the best place for building apartments, yes, why not? :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

namspopof

Good choice fot the elevated rail.  :thumbsup:
And superbs screens.
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

apeguy

A fine job elevating the railway network, I look forward to seeing the station completed. ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

noahclem

Great job with the elevation Arthur  &apls   Don't you just love those smooth elevated rail curves! I like the "Tarkusian" feel to the update  :thumbsup:

Framly

great rework of this area. It looks even better &apls

I hope you find a appropriate Station ;)

Keep it on :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

vester

Dantes

I'm very curious how the new station looks like. I like to watch works little brother.  :thumbsup:  It's great when planning to watch.  :P

Keep it up!  :)

ricardomiranda

Great expectaiva of all the new work, eager to see it finished!

bat

Great work on the elevated rail! And nice night shot, too. :thumbsup:

art128

Hello people!

Kamil - Hehe, don't worry, it's common in Japan to have an apartment block with a direct view on a train line. ;)

Dantes - Thanks Onii-chan! Here's more for you! :3

Noah - Hell yes! I love the NAM el-rail smooth curves, they're so realistic and nice !

Okay, lets continue on the construction update! Today we'll see the new station as well as the apartment blocks finished! (More with a view on the rail way, Kamil! :P ) - The update is named Ride On shooting Star (youtube link).

here's an over view of the area of the station

Now a close up.I have choose a Victorian styled station, I think it looks quite well there.

Remember this area under construction near the curve of the railway?

Now there are two apartment buildings there.

In this overview you can see the two area that will be shown now.

The first one let out a big modern and high tech' condominium.

The second one is slightly smaller.

Later on, the government bought theses two houses' lands because of the growing apartment demand in the region.

And yet, another apartment skyscraper was built here. Rumours says that one of the most famous rock star set his home on the last floor.

Just a teaser shot about the area of the next update.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update!

Don't forget to leave a feedback!

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Nice redevelopments, the elevated rail certainly looks better than the previous ground layout. I'm eager to see more of the coastal area!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

apeguy

Nice update, the new apartments look very nice. ;D ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

rooker1

Great update Arthur, I like the ril line much better now that it is raised across the two avenues.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

nbvc