• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bojci43

Hello
A few months back (middle of july) i donated for a disk which I never received. Can somebody advise me when should I expect teh CD/DVD (or should I just forget about it)?
Thanks
Bojan

RippleJet

To all of those who have donated, and are waiting for the DVD:

August 29th I sent everyone an e-mail explaining the situation, and offering a temporary solution.
That message was also sent to you Bojci43 in a PM on August 26th.

The temporary solution is to get access to my personal server and download the DVD from there.
So far only two people have replied and downloaded it though.

Right now there's nobody in charge of the DVD updating at BSC,
so I cannot give a firm date on when the new DVDs will be shipped.

Anybody wanting to download the DVD themselves is free to contact me in a PM to get the login details.
In any case, anybody who's downloaded the DVD will also receive the new updated one, once it's done.

Velino

Hi

I've just made a donation, but now I read that there are no more disks in stock. Since the last post was on november 5th, I wonder is de availebilitiy problem was solved or not, or is there a possibilitu to download the LEX-DVD. It is really something I need to have :-p
Thnx

RippleJet

prayer0

Quote from: RippleJet on December 29, 2010, 03:40:22 PM
I've sent you a PM, Velino. ;)
Can I receive similar message?
(I made donnation yesterday).

RippleJet

Aliktren

is the donate/electronic transfer still available, me want :)  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

Yes the electronic transfer is still available but you will have to wait for a couple of weeks as Ripplejet is on holiday.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

optimumtact

Are you able to ship to New Zealand? I'm sorry if this has been asked before.   :)

callagrafx

Quote from: optimumtact on February 05, 2011, 02:21:06 PM
Are you able to ship to New Zealand? I'm sorry if this has been asked before.   :)

the disk is out of stock... there are no more disks currently held or in production... so in answer to your question..... no, we can't right now.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

catty

Quote from: optimumtact on February 05, 2011, 02:21:06 PM
Are you able to ship to New Zealand? I'm sorry if this has been asked before.   :)

Quote from: callagrafx on February 05, 2011, 02:27:25 PM
the disk is out of stock... there are no more disks currently held or in production... so in answer to your question..... no, we can't right now.

I've got both the DVD and CD delivered to New Zealand ... very speedy service from BarbyW post office   :)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

johan2812

I just donated, can i get an PM?

Cantaur

I just made the donation. I should have checked on availability  :-[ but I saw the front page advertising it and decided that I WANTED the collection that much. Is there a chance the late donors can still have access to it? It looks awesome! (and I love this site)

sbraffa

is the dvd still avaible?
but what's inside? couse i can download files from 2007 or later, what about file before 2004?
thanks for the replay

Topher

Every time I visit Toronto I think to myself "I can do it better" but it's been years since I clicked play.  Now experiencing a plug-in DirectX problem which I assume is a plug in problem which means uninstall and reinstall... yuck.

Wondering about the direct download vs. DVD - is it an ISO for ready burn?  I'm ready and willing to download because I'd like the add-ons sooner than later (especially if later is never if there are no more DVDs!)

Thanks, 

Glad to be back.

RippleJet

Quote from: sbraffa on April 13, 2011, 03:17:28 PM
is the dvd still avaible?

Yes, the old dvd is still available for download after a donation and a request sent to me in a PM. ;)

Quote from: Topher on April 19, 2011, 05:02:11 PM
Wondering about the direct download vs. DVD - is it an ISO for ready burn?

Yes, it's an ISO file, packed as a RAR file to reduce the size of the download.

Taeros

Donation by paypal.  Anyone online who can help out with the download info?

mrdazza_460

Hello I donated about 2 – 3 weeks ago and I was just wondering when I would be getting it in my mail box
Thanks   

RippleJet

Quote from: mrdazza_460 on May 02, 2011, 03:14:21 AM
Hello I donated about 2 – 3 weeks ago and I was just wondering when I would be getting it in my mail box

Since there are no dvds in stock (read the title of this thread), we cannot ship them out at the moment...

While waiting for the new dvd to be made (nobody is making it at the moment though),
you can always send me a PM if you want to download the old dvd as an ISO file:

Quote from: RippleJet on November 05, 2010, 08:37:24 AM
To all of those who have donated, and are waiting for the DVD:

The temporary solution is to get access to my personal server and download the DVD from there.
So far only two people have replied and downloaded it though.

Right now there's nobody in charge of the DVD updating at BSC,
so I cannot give a firm date on when the new DVDs will be shipped.

Anybody wanting to download the DVD themselves is free to contact me in a PM to get the login details.
In any case, anybody who's downloaded the DVD will also receive the new updated one, once it's done.

holydave

Hi,

What's the process of donating and receiving the link to the download? I've got a paypal account, but it uses a different email and name to this account; how will you know it was me who donated?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to donate to this site altruistically, but I'm rather skint at the moment so getting something in return is appealing.

Thanks,

Holydave