• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

Your alternative username is livehappy81 and i see you have done two downloads so I assume that account is working now.
When you enter your password it must be exactly as you originally set it - LiveHappy is not the same as livehappy
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

pressto

I attempted to register with the username pressto and never got an activation email.

RippleJet

I have manually activated your pressto account.
Should your other account, presstochango, be deleted?

pressto

Yes because I created the 2nd account just to test if the system was working, which it was not.

pressto

er no, don't delete it because I still cant log on. :(

pressto

I was able to login this morning with the pressto account so please delete the other, Thanks.

Heiks

Can't log on to the LEX, although my browser remembers the password and I haven't changed it since registering. My LEX username is also Heiks.

Help is appreciated. Thanks.

BarbyW

I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

tstein

ya.... i didnt get an email. tstein is the username

BarbyW

tstein: I have activated your account. Welcome to the LEX.

hefestoster

Quote from: BourneID on January 21, 2007, 08:45:59 PM
Hey Bro... I registered... received the comfermation letter... clicked the link...got the long and winding road...  tried to sign in again... and got me a typing monkey... tried signing in there and it says the information is incorrect.. am sure I typed it exactly as I did when registering..  tried the link in the email a second time.. and it says the account is active.. so the login I am using should work.    :angrymore:

dont post my picture at Jackies request... and I am labled a TM... harsh :)

I have the same problem, help me please  &mmm, thanks...

Edit: I solve my problem thanks anyway bye.

audubonervin

Albus of Garaway

Make sure you register separately to the LEX.

blackshadow610

I registered, got the email, followed the link, activated my account, but cant access the file exchange. what is wrong?
:angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore:

BarbyW

blackshadow610: I see that you have downloaded 11 items so I assume you have sorted out your problem.

scott21898

I need help... Comcast "purged" my e-mail account and now I can't remember screen name or password.. Can someone please help? Thanks

snakeshady

snakeshady here can't seem to get into the lex! i would appreciate it if i could get some assistance on this delma!

BarbyW

Are you typing your password correctly? Remember that Abc is not the same as aBc so make sure you have capitals in the right place. If you are certain you are typing your password correctly post again and I will reset your password and send it by PM.

itisarap

Hello BSC team!

Thanks for all the improvements you've made to the game!

I am having trouble logging onto the LEX.  I get the ape with "invalid data" message.  I have carefully re-entered my username and password multiple times without success.

Please help!

Thx

Andrew