• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

LOL

I'll keep my eye out for oddities when playing sc4!

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Nice ones folks
How about when the architects or builders suffer from E&B syndrome (Elbow & Backside)

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

MIncroabl

Well that's kinda neat, as I happen to have a picture of the exactly same situation:

TheTeaCat

Heehee  :D

Its amazing what this game can do eh?
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

oldrogue

Now, that's funny.....is it to keep the workers in...or the bill collectors out :D
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Gaston

okay gang,   
     I'm gonna have to review the licensing proceedures for my GLR drivers.   This one seems to think he can run his tram on the heavy rail line.     ???

lol
Hope the freight train is late today, or there is gonna be a mess.      :P

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Tarkus

Well, Gaston, if I'm not mistaken, the NAM Team actually added El-Rail/Light Rail pathing to the Heavy Rail some time ago. Hence your reckless GLR driver. :D

-Alex

Filasimo

strangest ive seen and i couldnt show it bc its deemed classified but ive seen some clouds moving in different directions sorta like a UFO would do kinda weird guess thats why they say taht only witnesses accounts can only see it  :D
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Frankie

Andreas

@Gaston: I rather think he didn't read the readme file that was included in the download.  :P
Andreas

shoreman905

Teacat, nice presentation of the oddity. &apls

Andreas

Ah, I just forgot... The dream of every student came true. ;)

Andreas

Gaston

Quote from: Andreas on May 15, 2007, 05:43:21 PM
@Gaston: I rather think he didn't read the readme file that was included in the download.  :P
LOL,   That couldn't have happened.    Everyone ALWAYS reads the readme's, don't they?     ;)

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

bwatterud

Quote from: Andreas on May 15, 2007, 05:52:46 PM

*Image Clipped*

w007!!!  Die school, die!!!    :P

TheTeaCat

Thank you Shoreman :thumbsup:

Here's another one I found. While checking out some udi stuff I noticed that the chopper casts a shadow while parked on the roof. It's only cast on one side of the hospital so here for your delectation is

:satisfied:
TTC

El Burro

Ever seen this 'Balloon and Deckchair' guy appear?

lol

eljacko

Quote from: TheTeaCat on May 18, 2007, 01:32:15 PM
Thank you Shoreman :thumbsup:

Here's another one I found. While checking out some udi stuff I noticed that the chopper casts a shadow while parked on the roof. It's only cast on one side of the hospital so here for your delectation is
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/1882/05132007185542rs8.jpg

:satisfied:
TTC
But, hasn't that been in the game since the beginning?  I remember seeing that the first time I built one of those hospitals.
- el jacko and such

Ennedi

Can anybody tell me what is it?
Look at the top of the silver skyscraper. It seems to me I saw some dollars (simoleons?) there. I love people who don't attach importance to money

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

GMT

Quote from: Andreas on May 15, 2007, 05:52:46 PM

This happened to me an unbelievable 3 times in my school carreer... everytime on the same school.
the first time I went there about half a year, it was december '96 and it was the night from friday to saturday and I was supposed to be at school this saturday morning (the last year of school every 2nd saturday in your region) when my parents came home from one week in NYC. some homeless (or at least that's the official report) "broke" in through an open window on ground level and made themself comfortable on a livingroom-stage build up for a school play and there where these candles... I think you can figure out the end of the story. the whole old building of our school burned out... and the other two times within 2 weeks one february... I think it was '01... the first one a friend of mine "coincidentally" put the towel rail in one of the girls toilets aflame, and the other one was never clarified, the most stubborn version is that some guys from our neighboring school (a rather problematic school with about 75% immigrants) put toilets aflame and left with the words "now it's really burning here"... but this 3rd fire never got an official story.

so much for a students dream... why not just all my dreams come true 3 times??

... really, it is. I swear.

Nardo69

On my actual CJ / Betatesting map this situation happened twice:   ???   :-[

Right next to the church ... as you can see the bar is not watered - the 11th girl went most probably to the small canal for some hygiene  :D

(I hope the pc is not too pic otherwise I am going to resize it ...)

Have Fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup: