• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samerton

@ Terring7:D
@ Blue Lightning: WIN  ;D

canyonjumper

BL: EPIC WIN! How did you manage that? :P
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

netmod

mooooooooooooooooo...

GDO29Anagram

@ Blue Lightning: Birdie in a tree, I'd have to say... But it ain't the one a birdwatcher would want to find... (Definitely an undisputed win)  :D

Oh, and also,... TEXTURE MOD... (I'm on to you, NAM team...  $%Grinno$% )

One more thing: Did you plant that birdie there? (I know mods that have plants appear as something else such as water and construction vehicles; If that same thing applies here, the birdie is nothing more than either a jury-rigged or re-skinned plant... Otherwise, it may be lot editor... If it ain't that either,... Fire your current air traffic controller.)
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

soulchaser

maybe this guy is practicing for a thriatlon or something.....

pic taken while building Challenge 10 / GRVII Bordertown

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

Pat

Quote from: Blue Lightning on September 26, 2010, 06:33:28 AM
I think I win  :D

Epic pwng for sure!!!
Quote from: soulchaser on October 08, 2010, 03:46:30 PM
maybe this guy is practicing for a thriatlon or something.....

LoL Soul yea I wonder if he is truly going for the Water Walking effect for sure ;-)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

canyonjumper

Sure it isn't winter in Canada? :P
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

samerton

@ soulchaser: I agree!
@ Terring7: Which game is that?  ???

tag_one

Quote from: Terring7 on October 09, 2010, 12:19:47 AM
Teleportation :D :P

How is this SC4 related? Pictures of other games than SC4 can be posted in this section of SC4D: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=7.0

- Merijn

Terring7

I didn't know that this image was from a game, i just find it at Google. It was just a funny comment about soulchaser's oddity %confuso
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

x-ten

@samerton
It is Entropia Unverse

tag_one

Quote from: Terring7 on October 09, 2010, 10:37:36 AM
I didn't know that this image was from a game, i just find it at Google. It was just a funny comment about soulchaser's oddity %confuso

Ah I see. Now it makes sense ;) Maybe I should read all the comments next time :D  :D

Terring7

Now this is something really interesting :D

The Choice is Ours
---

MandelSoft

Err ... WHAT!?  ()what()

Haven't the foggiest idea what's going on here. Sure it's strange...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: Terring7 on October 11, 2010, 12:29:11 PM
Now this is something really interesting :D

Quote from: mrtnrln on October 11, 2010, 02:13:34 PM
Err ... WHAT!?  ()what()

Haven't the foggiest idea what's going on here. Sure it's strange...

Uhh,... I'm thinking the train jumped from one set of tracks to another...? iThink that's common with train stations that have more than one rail going through it, but... The train hopping, if you look closely, seems to occur OUTSIDE of the lot itself... Plus the rail itself ended at a dead end...

Plus, I don't think SimMars has a complete set of network textures, judging from the rail-street intersection... iWouldn't call that an oddity, just a "hole" in the set of textures...
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Nego

QuotePlus, I don't think SimMars has a complete set of network textures, judging from the rail-street intersection... iWouldn't call that an oddity, just a "hole" in the set of textures...

Well it is in Beta... :P But yes, that is strange (the train hopping).

Buzzit

i already posted this in the industrial wasteland topic
but i found something pretty interesting
i dont think its normal to have a  red and white tower in the way of the Sidewalk lol..

Biriali

Buzzit, if you look at the shadows, it actually seems that the tower is hovering over that concrete lot. Which doesn't make it any less odd  %wrd
Nemo sobrius saltaret

Lowkee33

Thats because it is actually a huge pylon.  Buzzit's HD wires were too tight and pulled it off the ground.