• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

Did you just played SC4 11 hours and 6 minutes?  :o
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

soulchaser

An oddity I found in my GRV-II-Region.

I got a R$ buildung lite that on the bottom of the pic, destroyed it by rezoning, but the graffity-prop (marked building in the first pic) didn't go away. I built other builings, growable and landmarks, but I can't get rid of this darn thing....anyone an idea?

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Pat

Quote from: mrtnrln on July 11, 2009, 02:48:09 AM
Did you just played SC4 11 hours and 6 minutes?  :o

LoL welll ummm if that is what 666 minutes come out to be then sorta off and on all day  :D :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

KoV Liberty

This has happend to me many times in the past...

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Strategist01

The crime rate was quite high in that suburb :D I'm just waiting for some more to upload...

Night rave at a med wealth com area...

The ultimate moat

I made streets to surround 4x3 area of industry, and zoned inside them (using ctrl) and they all came up with this solar panel u- store it!

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

beutelschlurf

moin Strategist01,

that i would call mono-economy in its perfection!  :P

b_schlurf

Strategist01

Pat

LoL Wow thats a lot of Solar Panel U Store its lol!!!!

Strategist01

Yeah it it went on like that for about 3/4 the way down a med. tile...guess they really like green energy  :P :thumbsup:

Terring7

"I told you that this planet has sticky surface!"
"Oh man..."

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Albus of Garaway

Very funny, Terring7. I've always thought those little UFOs running around were a bit odd. :D

carkid1998

When pilots go blind...

I flew the attack copter in UDI, exited and as it was landing, demolished the air force base it was landing at. Sorry about the grid
Sendona... Coming soon!

Original

I got this weird incident when I was filling some depressions with the rain mod, I didn't save it because I put too much work into the Networking.

*Looks like the mall has been sandbagging for awhile. I took the Before photo after re-loading the city (after the incident).

Before:

After:

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

nas-t

frdrcklim

love to use rain tool huh $%Grinno$%.

to : try this link.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Original

Than it should be called "Global Warming Mod" :P