• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsc

hi jeronij.

i tried to log into lex after logging in with username: jsc. and my password, which i was sure was right. at first i was like  :angrymore: but after rechecking over and over i  :'( . what am i doing wrong?  ()what() 
EDIT: wait, i am a newb so i didnt register on the lex, never occured to me to do so.   :-[  but it says username already taken, what do i do?!?!?    :'(
just call me Aaron

BarbyW

Indeed jsc is already taken . Solution - use another username. :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jsc

ok thanks so much but can you change my username to jeffsandychelsea ? because i don't know how  :-[ 
just call me Aaron

BarbyW

You can use a different username on the LEX to the one you use here. If you do want your username here changing I can do that but there is no need if you can log in to both places.

Calcal

I am a computer num~nut.  /wrrd%& Could anyone help me to access back to the LEX?

BarbyW

First of all make sure that you are typing your username and password correctly - Abcd is not the same as aBcd. If you still cannot access the LEX let me know and I will reset your password and send it in a PM.

timcravey

Sorry to bother you but I can't get into LEX. Would you reset my password please?

BarbyW

timcravey: which account would you like to reset the password for? cravey or timcravey?

timcravey

timcravey - if you would please, close the other out - I've had more than one go at getting in there! Thanks in advance. Also, I can't seem to edit my profile.

BarbyW

just_a_guy

Hello,

A couple of minutes ago I tried making a new LEX account by the name just_a_guy but I mispelled it. Then I made another account (foolish I know, I should've come here first) by the name just_a guy but when I got the email, the link to activate the account didn't work. Could you please check this and erase the just_a guy account and just leave the first just_a_guy account.

Thanks a lot in advanced!
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

likesimcity4

hi,im new here,and like it here a lot so i register an account, but i cant get in to the lex so i hop you can help me. thanks and its a good site ty for that.

BarbyW

You need to register separately for the LEX. Click on the LEX button at the top of the page and register there.

Team Dave

Add me to the list of people who forgot their password  :D Any help would be appreciated!

Edit - Same SN as the one I use here

RippleJet

Password reset and a PM has been sent to you, Dave.

optimusprime12380

It's been about a year since I've logged into the LEX, I can't remember my password? Is there a way to reset my password? Also tried creating a new account and didn't receive the email confirmation. I'd rather the password for my old account if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

BarbyW

optimusprime12380: I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

prophet42

Is there a trick to registering for the LEX?  Do I have to use a different user name and password than my main account?  Every time I register with my user name and password (with correct email address), accept the code of conduct question, I get the gorilla scratching his head.  Please help.  Thanks.

BarbyW

According to the database you are activated and have downloaded three files although the email address is not the same one as used for the forums.

aymanzh

hi,
I just want to ask, for some reasons, my password stopped working, my username is aymanzh so to be honest with you, i registered with a new name which is livehappy, but for some really weird reasons, it did not work too...   :o

can you please help,
Kind regards
ayman