• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Identify this Building Game?

Started by catty, July 22, 2013, 06:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Starting a new game in the subscribers board called "Identify this Building Game" the rules are simple

1. Pick a building that already exists or is in the process of being built
2. Pick some identifying characteristics - you can include the location if you want.
3. Hope someone can guess the building based on your clues and post the name and location, etc.
4. If no guesses, or guesses are incorrect, more clues can be given or the answer give and a new game started.

I'll start us off with a easy one

I've got 202 upper levels, 6 underground and 90 lifts, I will have apartments, schools, shopping malls, theatres, cinemas, hospital and a vertical farm and will house 30,000 plus people when finished.

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

metarvo

Is it the Burj Dubai, located in Dubai, UAE?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

catty

Good guess   :)

But no the Burj Khalifa otherwise know as the Burj Dubai is only 828m tall, the _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ will be 834m tall when completed
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

art128

Sky City Tower in Changsha, China?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Quote from: art128 on July 23, 2013, 10:25:04 AM
Sky City Tower in Changsha, China?

:thumbsup:

that requires some elephants as well   &dance   &dance   &dance

This is what its going to look like when finished

art128

They say it'll take only 90 days to build the tallest building in the world... They're crazy.

Ok, let's go with an easy one.

I am a monolith planted at the heart of a classic city. I've received a lot of protest when I was built. Originally the area around should have got other skyscrapers, but it got canceled because the surrounding inhabitants were angry. I've also been built at the place of an old train station. I am the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _.

Oh btw, we can post other things than skyscraper?

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Quote from: art128 on July 23, 2013, 10:51:54 AM
...Oh btw, we can post other things than skyscraper?

any building you want ... its probably going to need a unique feature or location, etc otherwise no-one is ever going to guess it, but otherwise anything goes

Swordmaster

art128

Quote from: Swordmaster on July 23, 2013, 12:13:23 PM
Montparnasse Tower

;)

One of my favorite skyscraper in the world.

Quote from: catty on July 23, 2013, 12:07:20 PM
any building you want ... its probably going to need a unique feature or location, etc otherwise no-one is ever going to guess it, but otherwise anything goes

Great, thanks. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Quote from: art128 on July 23, 2013, 12:51:17 PM

;)

one of my favorite skyscraper in the world.

One of my favorites, too  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

Okay, let's keep it easy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _

Also built on top of an old train station, also amidst outcry from the public. But not in a "classic" city, and there are skyscrapers around.

Cheers
Willy

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Swordmaster

catty

&apls  everyone

I'm green in colour, name and design where am I?

art128

I'm sure it's not but wild guess...... ACROS Fukuoka Prefectural International Hall in Fukuoka, Japan?

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

No I'm looking at the picture of it and can't tell its green paint or panels they have used unlike the ACROS Fukuoka Prefectural International Hall and I'm going WOW in amazement that is a really stunning building

rooker1

London's Famous Gherkin Building
Call me Robin, please.

catty

Another great building, but unfortunately not the right answer ...so a hint   ;D

Quote from: catty on July 23, 2013, 03:15:00 PM
...I'm green in colour, name and design where am I?

:thumbsup:

art128

Hmm, I really don't see what building is made green, with green in the name and green as a color.... Maybe we can have another hint? Like on which continent?

Props & Texture Catalog

catty