• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiania

hello
I cann't  now login under tiania38 and the password does not work can some  one please help me

thanks
Tiania

HyperXK05

Hey, brand new to the site...  and i cant log into the bsc exchange... can anyione help.  i;d like to download a few missing files i need, and start to take some picsand show em off hahaa   :D

BarbyW

HyperXK05, it appears that your problem is solved.
Tiania: your username is Tiania38 with an uppercase T. Please make sure that you are logging in correctly as there is not reason why your log in should stop working.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ThePunisher

When I try to register on the LEX I get an error message. Please help! &hlp

BarbyW

ThePunisher: I have manually activated your account so you should now be able to access the LEX.
Welcome and enjoy!

kingsimcity

I have the same problem as nane79. CAN i get help, please

KhalidBoussouara

Hey I registered for the LEX with the username "khalidboussouara" but I never recieved the activation email. I usually check the junk folder so I don't think the email went there.

BarbyW

khalidboussouara: I have activated your membership manually so you can now access the LEX. Welcome and enjoy.

kingsimcity

When I loggin I always get an ape with an error message, yet i can login to sc4devtion but not the lex

BarbyW

kingsimcity: have you registered at the LEX as you need to register separately and I don't see your name in the database?

Anthony

hullo! i also got the ape  ;D user name: Anthony. Would appreciate assistance. Note: may have logged on as user burnz100 previously (not sure though). Thanks.

BarbyW

Please check that you have typed the password correctly with the correct use of upper and lower case letters. I can see no other reason why either of your two usernames are not being accepted.

Anthony

08okie

It says your account is still inactive, never received email thanks 08okie

High5Tower

Good morning from Lake Tahoe, I am trying to register on the LEX using the same user name and password as I am on Comupter #1 this is Computer #2 but of course I get turned down. Please let me know what hoops I have to jump thru just to get registered. Thank you High5Tower

BarbyW

08okie: you are now activated.
High5Tower: you shouldn't have to go through any hoops as I use more than one computer to access the LEX. Make sure you are typing in your username and password in correctly with the correct use of upper and lower case letters as it is case sensitive. If you are still having problems post again and I will reset your password.

Orange Julius

I could swear I typed in Orange Julius with the password *********** but I can't get in. Oddly, when I click on icon on the mainpage advertising the LEX, it seems a previous username I had here, LITP is logged in to the LEX. Username LITP does not work with the forum. Worst yet, I can't seem to get LITP logged off so Orange Julius can download of the LEX.
Gone now...

BarbyW

There is no Orange Julius registered at the LEX.

High5Tower

I have now a second computer in my house and my current sc4 user name and password do not allow my access to the lex please help. thank you

High5Tower

I still don't have access to the LEX. I did not write done the password I used to sign in the first time around for the LEX.  I assume I used the same password that I used to register on the regular forum account but I don't know since when I enter that password for the LEX I am denied.  I don't know if you could E-Mail me with the password I used originaly to sign in on the LEX? Thank you