• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What are you listening to right now?

Started by TheTeaCat, January 17, 2007, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

The second movement of a Flute/Clarinet/Violin/Cello/Percussion/Piano Sextet that I'm in the process of writing.  Not live, unfortunately :D, but through a semi-decent Software synth in my music notation software.

-Tarkus

TheTeaCat

Quote from: Tarkus on April 15, 2007, 12:55:59 AM
The second movement of a Flute/Clarinet/Violin/Cello/Percussion/Piano Sextet that I'm in the process of writing.  Not live, unfortunately :D, but through a semi-decent Software synth in my music notation software.

-Tarkus

Woah good on you dude. took me ages to find the play button media player ::)

right now i got some intenet staion on they got a cool tune called

Shelter by Shantel

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bwatterud

My dad play "Message in a Bottle" on Guitar Hero II.  It's quite sad really. 

metasmurf

EDGE4194

M4346

I had this inexplicable craving for Meatloaf, just listened to I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that) and am currently listening to I'd lie for you (and that's the truth)...

God it's good!  ()stsfd()
New Horizons Productions

TheTeaCat

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

praiodan

TheTeaCat

Orb - Fluffly little clouds (again I just love the instrumental bits)

Emperor Stormont

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

spartanB292

Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

TheTeaCat

jacqulina

Shadow Assassin

Not any music at the moment, but I can hear my PS2's fan on the other side of the room. Yes, it's that noisy.
New Horizons Productions
See my uploads on the LEX!

BigSlark

Yes-Fragile, on Alex's suggestion.

So, we now know that he not only knows music, he writes music, AND transit mods. Perhaps the question is now what can Tarkus not do?  &Thk/(

Tarkus

Since you mentioned it, BigSlark, I'm listening to "Long Distance Runaround" by Yes off of Fragile right now.  :D  Glad to hear you liked it--I've got more suggestions after that if you're interested.  Prog rock is actually really good music to listen to while doing transit modding.   :D  And trust me, there's still plenty I can't do.  I'm still a mere mortal. ;)

And Shadow Assassin, consoles have fans now? :o  I'm so behind the times on that end.  The newest console I have is an Nintendo 64.

-Alex

Shadow Assassin

LOL, yes, they do. It's practically a necessity. I hear that an Xbox 360 actually purrs like a kitten. It's more the DVD drive, though.

I think it's the same with the PS2. Sony's PS2s have a tendency, shall we say, to vibrate a little. My friend's PS2 has had to be kept on a pillow to prevent it from moving, it vibrates that much... Not to mention, you can feel it vibrating on the floor on the other side of the room.

Anyway, I'm not currently listening to anything right now. Just had to say that. :P
New Horizons Productions
See my uploads on the LEX!

bwatterud

Yes, the Xbox 360's fan is really loud.  One of my friends used to play Halo at night, on mute after his parents were asleep, but since he got a 360, he can't do it anymore, because the noise from the fan would wake his parents up. 

Oh, and I'm listening to "Bring it on Home," by Led Zeppelin. 

KANE

I'm currently listening to "How to Save A Life" By The Fray on my iPod.

"If you find yourself locked in a fair fight then you haven't planned it correctly" -Colonel Kila Wallace of the Royal Marines