• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

Thank you for your comments it gets me a lot, even if I do not look for praises. All the criticisms are good to make progress.

You can now download the church on the TSCEX

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

manchou

Your church is spectacular  :thumbsup: &apls &apls
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Orange_o_

I make a little of sorting in my files: the Lion of Bertholdi in download on the STEX

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Girafe

Superb my rabbit  :thumbsup:

It is so nice that you decided to upload little things like this   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Engorn

Wow!! Your's are real wonders!! &apls First time I read this topic and I'm amazed.

One question. The river (below) is released already? And if it is, where can I get it? Thanks!

Quote from: Orange_o_ on May 08, 2009, 06:36:24 AM

Badsim

Quote from: Badsim on December 20, 2010, 04:40:58 AM

David , for various private reasons , has decided to stand back in order to assess his situation from any SC4 activities . That decision has been a painful one for him , and if it would be a definitive one ... how terrible would be the loss for the whole community . Two days ago , I've received from him tens of  Models files , all little jewels , rural props  & seasonal trees with the liberty to build with them his Prop Pack Vol2 and upload it .

Well , this is how things are going to run : I've started to turn all these Models files into proper props . As soon as it will be done , I'll post a picture of a test Lot with all these props ....

So , as promised , the pictures ...

Aesculus :

Populus :

Quercus :

Various seasonal flora ; Pteridium (hard to perceive ) , Corylus , Narcissus :

Chapels :

Rural sheds , water mills , wash-houses :

Various props ; corn storage , pigs, wells , fountain , graves , french war memorials , etc . :

Vehicules , tractors , various agricultural equipments :

River ( rapids ) Kit :

Quote from: Badsim on December 20, 2010, 04:40:58 AM

... From there , I'll start the Moding part ; resizing of Occupant sizes and timing of seasonnal trees .Then  I'll merge them into a .Dat file that I'll send him , requesting him to upload it on Toutsimcities' stock exchange under his name ( I don't want to do this part , that's his work ! )

This Prop Pack Vol2 should be ready before the end of january ...

Antoine , we both know how David was unsatisfied with his trees after have seen yours , but you should think about his trees having a winter snow covered version for your Winter Pack , and maybe , with Carl (Lowkee33)'s help , for Mayor Mod ploppables ?

Hope you like all these babies as much as I do , thank you for leaving a comment to honor David who has the kindness to let me build this Props Pack for the community . Unfortunately , he is leaving many others projects unfinished ... having had the curiosity to read back his BATing threads at Toutsimcities , I've been simply scared of heights . How lucky you are to do not understand french language !!!  ::)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Lowkee33

Everything looks great.  Are those log piles (the right side of the various props picture) fire-wood?  They seem too large for that.

I'll send you a PM  :)

CarmineHilton

The "Quercus"-trees are exactly what I've been waiting for!

Will the Prop pack be released at the LEX? :)

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Sciurus

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

Indeed amazing old stuff from my guinea fowl. It was the time of the transition between SD/HD. It's fire-wook Carl and they are maybe a little bit too big.

For modding the trees, if it's needed you are welcome  :P

&apls &apls &apls about all he made for the community
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

cubby420

Well David left quite the plethora of goodies for us upon his departure. The rapids made me fell faint...I want them so badly.

&apls  &apls

Badsim

Quote from: Girafe on December 21, 2010, 11:50:23 AM
... It's fire-wook Carl and they are maybe a little bit too big.

You're wrong , Antoine , :P , these props are log piles props for a saw mill I was working on ... l've requested him some props and I know he has released at least these other ones :

Alas these Models aren't among the files I've received from him so I've sent him a new PM yesterday , if by any chance he could find them again in his Ali Baba's cave ... ::)

CarmineHilton, LEX rules & demands  are far above my competences & patience , so the props pack will be available at Toutsimcities  . I'll link it in this thread as soon as it will be done . That said , Mayor Ploppable version is also in debate . In that case , necessary & complex  modding being released by a BSC member (Lowkee33) and then integrated to a winter pack from another BSC member (Girafe) , you should see them on the LEX , sooner or later  ...

Carl , Antoine you'got a PM too . :)

Thank you for your comments . :thumbsup:

Cédric

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Girafe

Oh sorry a mistake from my part, in this case you're right.
Lucky you are I ahve never seen these props even in TSC, what explains my confusion  ::)
The Floraler

Lowkee33

~So is that wood pulp under the tires?~

Looks like I will be taking on the seasonal task.  Thanks for the opportunity/faith :).

The question is, do people want the snowy winter tree or the non-snow tree?  Or both?  Different Icons, or click through?

I have a feeling the small flowers are going to look great  :)

noahclem

Wow, what a treasure trove of new models!  :o  I wouldn't even know where to start on particular ones I'm excited about! I hope Orange's decision works out for the best for him.

To toss in my 2 cents on the winter tree question I would vote for both snowy and non snowy trees available which the user would decide on upon install.

FrankU

Wow!
If these are being released I migh feel forced to revise my Farm Prop Families. Especially the vehicles and the sheds!

marsh

You don't know how much I want those river rapids. They are unbelievably perfect for the region I am making right now. Whats the story on those, will they be released in the prop pack or as a separate-download?

,marsh  :)

bladeberkman

Hello, Orange!

Your Pyrenean Terrain Mod (PTM) and rock textures are wonderful and I have been using them for several months.

Recently, in an attempt to have the game run faster, I began adjusting display options as was recommended by several forum threads. One of the suggestions was to render with software rather than hardware. After changing the setting to software, the game would crash to desktop while loading a city. When I reviewed the ReadMe I remembered that PTM is HD and that I always needed to use the hardware option. After backtracking and switching to hardware, I was able to load a city. But there are problems now. Textures are appearing in the wrong altitudes and some are not showing up at all.

For example:

In this picture, the shore line texture and rock mods are visible, but the Maxis terrain texture is appearing as well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In this picture, the beach texture appears at higher altitudes.

This picture is a close up of the previous picture: sand on the side of a mountain with the Maxis mountain textures.

I have not altered my plugins folder in any way and all of the necessary files and dependencies have been downloaded and redownloaded to make sure that everything is present. I have even altered .dat files with "zzzz_'s" to make sure that they load last. No other terrain mods have been downloaded and there should not be any conflicts with other plugin files.

Have you ever seen anything like this before? If you have, do you know what I should do to correct it? Or perhaps you could refer me to someone who would know?

Thank you for your hard work and thank you for taking time to read through this!

-Blade

Orange_o_

Hi Blade,
Thank you for the interest for my creations.

Unfortunately I've never encountered this problem or even heard someone.

I would advise you to uninstall and reinstall PTM.

Orange