• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Be sure you use the correct login name... seems like you've registered as eb, not cassioeb...
If you cannot log in as eb, please post here again, and we'll reset the password for you.

cassioeb

Please, reset my password....

but my account's username is cassioeb !! i receive the activation e-mail !

thanks !!

BarbyW

You may have received the activation email but your username on the LEX is eb Please try that with your password. If that still does not give you access then we will change your password.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Jmouse

Geez, didn't know I'd get banned for that one little ... but how did you guys find out about it so fast anyway? $%Grinno$% :D :P Oh well, I've had to do major surgery on the HD this week to get rid of a virus, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Help?
JMS

Edit: Looks like the problem is with my computer, not the LEX log-in mechanism. I'm currently logged in  on (daughter) Julie's laptop, so it's probably best to wait until I get a new HD installed on my PC sometime next week. Apologies for raising a false alarm - the entire week has been a techno nightmare and the old nerves are getting a bit raw. One little thing, though - the ape displayed an ISP address I didn't recognize - Elvis has left the building, but the aliens are here.

JMS

Pat

Quote from: Jmouse on April 03, 2009, 06:47:31 PM
Geez, didn't know I'd get banned for that one little ... but how did you guys find out about it so fast anyway? $%Grinno$% :D :P Oh well, I've had to do major surgery on the HD this week to get rid of a virus, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Help?
JMS

Joan what in the world did you do???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

msgoodwill63@comcast.net

I registered as msgoodwill63, but never received a conformation e-mail

BarbyW

msgoodwill63: I have activated your account. Welcome and enjoy the LEX.

MaximePenen

Hello,

Registered at SC4Devotion, can access this forum just fine, but when trying to access the LEX, I get the typing monkey. I've verified a number of times that the login details were correct, so that can't be it.

Help appreciated.

BarbyW

MaximePenen: I have checked your account and it is active. Make sure you are typing in your username and password exactly how you registered them with correct use of capital letters etc as Maximepenen is not the same as MaximePenen.

MaximePenen

This is most odd. I double checked, even copying the password and login specified in your confirmation mail. Still got the damn monkey.
Then I tried with the password I entered first upon registering, but was rejected because it didn't contain capitals and was not the required length. That one worked. So the confirmation e-mail was wrong. Very weird.

Well, it works now :)

tocororo83

Can't log in to LEX at the moment, can some one reset my password for LEX access?
username: tocororo83

BarbyW

tocororo83: I have reset your password and sent it by PM.

MTT9

Hi guys,
I don't know if i should write in this thread. Anyway, i can't access the LEX. I used to be able but now i get to this monkey page. I don't know why. Can anibody help me?
Thanks
emmotic
You can call me Matt

Pat

Hi Emmotic I just want to make sure you have registered on the LEX correct? I see you have just recently registered on the forums... The LEX does require a seprate registration from the forums and its best to use the same user name and password you used on the forums...

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

emmotic: make sure that you are typing your password correctly with any capital letters in the correct place - Emmotic is not the same as emMotic

MTT9

Thanks guys, didn't remember that the LEX and the forum passwords were differents.
Thanks  :)
You can call me Matt

Thony

Sorry but I forgot my password for Lex...
how can I reset it?
thanks

BarbyW

Thony

Gingerbread

Err, didn't see this thread, and posted in the guide thread instead, but I registered on the LEX with the username Gingerbread, but received no activation email, despite using a valid email address.
I play on a Mac &sly